Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

yes i'm UMAD

yesterday morning i woke up in the hospital, face fucked up to all hell. with a BAC of .307. turns out i have THREE broken face bones. i talked to my friend i was hanging out with that night, he said i was starting shit and i turned around and walked off then face planted the ground. the damage doesnt look like it came from a fall though. looks like someone hit me with a bottle of some sorts.

5693566637_7c7923c397_b.jpg

"HEEEYYY YOOOUUU GUUUUYYYYYSSSSS!!!"

not really, all that was actually done in photoshop.even the oily hair. fooled you suckers.

I work part time at a bar in my neighborhood, a few months ago I watched some dude face plant from half way down a flight of stairs. He just stopped while walking down the stairs and fell face first into the landing. I watched his head bounce off the ground and he immediately went into a seizure /notrannybaltimoremcdonalds.

Luckily one of the other bar tenders is a fire fighter, took good care of him while we waited for the paramedics. This guy ended up in the ICU for 6 days, broke all sorts of shit in his facial, could've been paralyzed and had six different surgeons tell him he should be dead.

I saw the guy a week ago and you wouldn't ever know it happened, hopefully your shit will heal up too.

/yescoolstoorrybra

haaha awesome photo, I have one like that with my face all smashed up somewhere.

Don't be mad chicks dig scars.

Grody.

I'm talking about that facial hair.

Shave that junk off...it's 2011 already.

I'm gonna send those nerds a message and invite them to hang out with me.

Nothing good will come of it.

looks like someone hit me with a bottle of some sorts.
i was aiming someone else but you walked in front of me

i-threw-a-glass-bottle-at-your-face.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I just split a Cinnabon with these two kids and now we're playing Wii Mario Kart.

I wanted to get tattooed, but it's looking like I have to find some time to sneak away.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now