The Family

therealshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, im not gonna front like i really paint that much anymore.

i really wish i could, shits therapy for me.

but i got older and now i work 70 hrs a week.

i guess im a sucker, life called.

i paint when i can.

but i still sketch everyday, thats why i come into paper chase.

you, on the other hand, decided to come onto this portion of the website, an area designated for sketching, to post your PAINTED street level shit, which to be honest is generic as fuck, and bitten from half a dozen people.

like i said MEDIOCRE.

check out brickslayers and make your own thread.

dont come in here for attention.

and yes, you probably are up more than me.

however, i was more up than you before you hit puberty.

cry about it.

• Like 1

i paint when i can.

you, on the other hand, decided to come onto this portion of the website, an area designated for sketching, to post your PAINTED street level shit, which to be honest is generic as fuck, and bitten from half a dozen people.

like i said MEDIOCRE.

cry about it.

you have obviously viewed the thread more then a few times now and by now i would assume that you have come to the realization that the majority of the pictures that will be posted on here will not be on paper (which you have expressed you would prefer to see) or what you would expect to see given the section's title "paper chase" with all this said once you have finished reading the statement do yourself a favor and stay off of this thread to avoid upsetting yourself more so then you already have, and as far as your so called "life" goes get over it life sucks you apparently have now settled and have given into what today's society labels "life" and now your a fucking wage slave like the rest of the lower middle class and must prostitute yourself in order to survive we understand stop crying i'm half your age most likely and i have already come to the realization that today's socio-economic paradigm perpetuates the "respectability" of work in order to keep the vast majority of the world's population so pre-occupied on making ends meet that they don't have the time to question the true meaning of this thing or your interpretation of this thing called life, and as far as you being more up then the homie before the start of puberty, chill no need to project your insecurities on my homie who smashed more then you have ever or willl ever smash

you have obviously viewed the thread more then a few times now and by now i would assume that you have come to the realization that the majority of the pictures that will be posted on here will not be on paper (which you have expressed you would prefer to see) or what you would expect to see given the section's title "paper chase" with all this said once you have finished reading the statement do yourself a favor and stay off of this thread to avoid upsetting yourself more so then you already have, and as far as your so called "life" goes get over it life sucks you apparently have now settled and have given into what today's society labels "life" and now your a fucking wage slave like the rest of the lower middle class and must prostitute yourself in order to survive we understand stop crying i'm half your age most likely and i have already come to the realization that today's socio-economic paradigm perpetuates the "respectability" of work in order to keep the vast majority of the world's population so pre-occupied on making ends meet that they don't have the time to question the true meaning of this thing or your interpretation of this thing called life, and as far as you being more up then the homie before the start of puberty, chill no need to project your insecurities on my homie who smashed more then you have ever or willl ever smash

thats whats up... and just to let u know ive been painting just as long as you so dont try n get at my lil homie....92'-2011 till the dirt...yhats whats up:D

:lol:

I PAINT ROOFTOPS THEREFORE I THUMB MY NOSE AT SOCIETY BRO AND WONT CONFORM TO ITS COMMERCIALIZED REGIME OF PROMOTING WEALTH AND SUCCESS BY GETTING A JOB BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE ME A LESS CREDIBLE GRAFFITI WRITER RIGHT BRO SO I MUST NOW MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW TRULY ANARCHIST I AM AND START THROWING OUT ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT RHETORIC THAT IS NOT ONLY FLAWED BUT ALSO IRRELEVANT IN FACT I AM SO ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT THAT ME AND MY CREW WONT CORRECTLY CATEGORIZE A THREAD IN THE RIGHT SECTION OF A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO GRAFFITI BECAUSE THAT IS OUR WAY TO SHOW ALL OF YOU INTERNET PEOPLE HOW TRULY REBELLIOUS AND EDGY WE ARE OK BROZ?

2 questions for you:

a) do you still live at your moms house?

and

b) do the bitches you fuck shave their armpits?

:lol:

I PAINT ROOFTOPS THEREFORE I THUMB MY NOSE AT SOCIETY BRO AND WONT CONFORM TO ITS COMMERCIALIZED REGIME OF PROMOTING WEALTH AND SUCCESS BY GETTING A JOB BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE ME A LESS CREDIBLE GRAFFITI WRITER RIGHT BRO SO I MUST NOW MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW TRULY ANARCHIST I AM AND START THROWING OUT ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT RHETORIC THAT IS NOT ONLY FLAWED BUT ALSO IRRELEVANT IN FACT I AM SO ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT THAT ME AND MY CREW WONT CORRECTLY CATEGORIZE A THREAD IN THE RIGHT SECTION OF A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO GRAFFITI BECAUSE THAT IS OUR WAY TO SHOW ALL OF YOU INTERNET PEOPLE HOW TRULY REBELLIOUS AND EDGY WE ARE OK BROZ?

2 questions for you:

a) do you still live at your moms house?

and

b) do the bitches you fuck shave their armpits?

you completely missed the point, i am not even going to waste my time going into a more detailed explanation of what i was attempting to get through your thick indoctrinated skull, because i am am aware that the process in which YOU think about things on one level or another is based on indoctrination, the values your society has given you or made you believe to be true, your range of thought is very limited when it comes to discussing society or being "anti" society. You are not ever actually reading what i say you do not know how to listen or how to communicate because the language that i speak or should i say everybody speaks is subject to interpretation you simply skim through what i type in a response and project your own opinions or your own interpretations of the words you are a primitive human being my friend your life is solely based on acquisition of useless crap and countless hours of paid servitude only to someday own a small piece of land which really you just rent until you die, you do not have an intellectual or neutral response because you are insecure so you just respond with negative comments and empty ridicule just stay off here old man go buy more stuff consume consume consume and go die.

im just toying with some emotional adolescents.

119, umad, and i dont read your incoherent wall of text.

i know you want alex jones to put his penis in and around your mouth, no homo.

ILLUMINATI BRO! LETS QUESTION EVERYTHING AND BLOW TRIVIAL SHIT WAY OUT OF PROPORTION BECAUSE THE ROCKEFELLERS ARE TRYNA PULL THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES!

i thought this thread was about you fucking up and posting throwups in paperchase.

now youre making it into your own private conspiracy theory discussion.

either way, you mad gay.

im gonna make this thread better with two flicks...

camron-guy.jpg

nigga_you_gay.png

REALLY WE POSTED IT HERE FOR US TO SEE....IF YOU WANT TO COME ON THIS THREAD FRESH.ENJOY THE FLICKS GIVEN TO YOU....IF NOT DONT COME ON HERE THAT SIMPLE...AND REALLY IF BEEN PAINTING SINCE 92 ....OLD MAN LOL..I HAVE A JOB AND A LIFE MY OWN BUSINESS IM PROB BETTER OFF THAN YOU WITH ALL YOUR RICHES..LOL AND I STILL PUT IT DOWN ...IM NOT GOING TO LET SOME FAKE PAPER(MONEY) TO STOP ME FROM WHAT I LOVE.JUST CHECK OUT THE FLICKS ?WHAT EVER WE POST..PAPER OR NOT ...OR PICK UP A CAN AND DO WHAT YOU LOVE..

i paint when i can.

like i said MEDIOCRE.

cry about it.

you really that upset about it?? lol