POOP-POV /// CRAP-O-VISION ,,coming soon!!!!!!!!!

dumdoodoo

ok im gonna end up with -2500 by the time this is over but its cool,cuz channel zero has nothing but lil b swag tweeting faggits on here with tight jeans and 9 to 5 jobs oh well..,

i got the idea a few months ago to dress up like dracula and call it "count crapula" and i was going to jump in front of the camera and say "i vant to crap on you face!!!!, woo haahaahaa woohahaha!!!!!!!" then in the nexT clip i was going to put saran wrap over my camera, put it facing up on the floor.. and poop directly on the lens.(saran wrap would protect it from gettin dirtyORsmelly) as u could see poop coming directly out my asshole like from a toilets p.o.v. (point of view)... but today i was like fuk it forget the crapula thing and just poop on my camera,

but if i get enough people telling me to do the count crapula thing ill do it... fuk it i can waste 20 at party city for a good laugh.:lol: :lol: :lol: .soooooo bring on the negga props, u hipster autotune loving, cocksuckerS!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just out of interest 'dumdoodoo' what is it exactly you get from this behaviour?

Are you so starved of affection from Mummy and Daddy that this is what you have to resort to? I'd suggest you start cutting yourself or jacking up, either way it's a far more productive use of your time and ours.

What's mommy making for supper tonight? Have you finished your homework yet?

YOUR MOM is making me SUM chicken breast cutletts., with a side of mashed poatatoes and asperigus. .... enjoy ur facebook pages u fukin fags.. tweet about that u based fags!!!!!!!

Just out of interest 'dumdoodoo' what is it exactly you get from this behaviour?

Are you so starved of affection from Mummy and Daddy that this is what you have to resort to? I'd suggest you start cutting yourself or jacking up, either way it's a far more productive use of your time and ours.

how bout i fuk ur dad like kanye fucked taylor swift and jizz all over his leather shoes!!!!!!!

YOUR MOM is making me SUM chicken breast cutletts., with a side of mashed poatatoes and asperigus. .... enjoy ur facebook pages u fukin fags.. tweet about that u based fags!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot my mom was babysitting you today. Are you guys still going to the park later to play on the swings?? She said you loved when she pushes you high! Well have fun. Hope nap time goes well. Remember not to suck your thumb. big boys don't do that.

• Like 1

Looks like she's getting fucked in the picture.

do you cry when i fuk ur little sister and ur mom hands me 50$ in babysitting money and says good job but she wont bare to look me in the face or be in the same room as me .!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAH:lol: :lol: :lol: $$WINNING$$ sheen.jpg