Designer Handbags

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my wife really likes Radley bags, she has a couple (not these exact ones)

30-149.jpg

radley-picture-bag-sept.JPG

radleysig_bag.jpg

those are the signature bags think they release one each season

radley%20meadow.jpeg

radley-dotty-scotty-grab-handbag.jpg

I dont even know how many bags I have bought for my wife over the last 10 years, and wallets

haha holy shit.

i've spent thousands on weed and paint.

i can only imagine what i'd have in the way of fashion if i'd done that instead.

wow. i do envy women who [have the money to] accessorize like that. matching everything and it all looks awesome.

haha funny thing is we have also managed to spend thousands on weed as well lol (well not so much as she doesnt work anymore) and now I am starting to paint again I am planning on dropping a lot more on paint and art supplies.

She doesn't dress high fashion or anything like that,actually very casual most of the time, Jeans etc but she is a definite sucker for bag wallets and shiny things, Just bought her a Swarovski ring she had her eye on for her birthday, at least it is cheaper than diamonds!!

I'm not that into fashion myself, dress the same I always have jeans n tees, do have a soft spot for trainerrs but only have about 8 pairs (dog ate a pair yesterday grrrrrr)

My son is starting to take note of his clothes although he always just wants to dress like me lol

oh man, when the dog gets something expensive it is SUCH A BUMMER

score on the swarovski ring. i work in a lab, so gems made in labs are fine by me, i have a lab made diamond ring that cost $15

here's an old pic ..haha somehow marrying my statements about paint and jewelry

3425.jpg

and so we don't get too far off track

Marc Jacobs

marc-jacobs-drew-bag.jpg

marc-jacobs-asa-crossbody-bag2.jpg

marc-jacobs-quilted-stam-bag-in-raspberry.jpg

why why why?? wherefore art thou silver accents?!?!

im not gay and i know more about handbags then most any broad i know. its bad, i have a box full just to collect them because i like them so much...

miu miu and Marc Jacobs collections has the best designs imo and Chloe, Bottega Veneta and RL Purple label for timeless classics. i have one purple label collections bag that is 20k... haha

Givenchy

p359748_grey_1.jpg?isAjax=true

Marc Jacobs

p357606_black_1.jpg?isAjax=true

Alexander McQueen (to match THOSE shoes!)

p360077_black_1.jpg?isAjax=true

Proenza Schouler

p360465_grey_1.jpg?isAjax=true

Alexander McQueen(to match THOSE boots)

p360076_black_1.jpg?isAjax=true

See by Chloé

p359162_black_1.jpg?isAjax=true

Alexander Wang(with silver accessories for Miss Symbols)

p324091_black_1.jpg?isAjax=true

*sigh*

The ones with the scenes on them are pretty nifty.

Somewhere there was a murse thread but I could not find it, here is a picture of the bag I carry. Note the mend job on the strap where the paramedics cut this bag off my dad after he crashed his bike and broke his neck. Also note that sweet HP 33SII calculator, RPN for life!

2n8afco.jpg

That brokeback leather site looks pretty interesting.

DaShizzle that bag is immense!! Can I ask where you got it? You can never have enough Heathcliff

I got lucky and was already in talks with her sales person when Natalie Portman took the Lolita clutch to the Black Swan premier in December.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0148c5f37503970c-800wi

And I think that my Wuthering Heights was done specifically for my wife, as that was her favorite book and that's what I asked for. Our initials and anniversary date were hand stitched on the back. They knew what I was trying to do and were very accommodating. That being said, don't think that it was cheap, by any means.

http://www.olympialetan.com/

Oh, and if you look through her tumblr of pics, that's right, she hangs out with Andre. They apparently are good friends and have known each other for years. I thought that was pretty badass.

wow dashizzle, that is an interesting idea. nice you copped that. and your lady is a lucky girl!

i cannot stand kate spade bags. it's that shitty little logo. barf.

kate-spade-baby-bag.jpg

get your shitty brand name off my stuff.

grd damn babe. i feel for you. i sometimes worry that my house will suffer catastrophic failure of some sort.. it'll happen eventually. luckily i got savings.. i hope you do too but sad that it'll likely wipe out cash for stuff like travel

I'm hoping it won't affect my travel plans too much. Shoes, bags and lingerie will definitely be taking a backseat and I think my tattoo artist might wanna put off any travel plans he had although I am booked in for the 28th so it would be rude not to go do that :)

• 2 weeks later...