Broken LCD TV? DONT FUCKING BOTHER KILL SELF INSTEAD

Fondles

I'm having nightmarish trouble fixing my Dynex 42" LCD TV (IT HAS HD BUT ONLY WHEN I TURN THE HD ON). Issue was, red standby light, nothing else. After searching, probably the PS Board. Looked at it, and every other board in the TV, and nothing *seemed* bad/burnt/burst (capacitors etc.). Took a gamble and ordered a PS Board anyway. Received, installed, no change at all. Considered bad Main Unit Board. Again, gambled and ordered new 1 (the ONLY ONE on the internet). Installed with old PS Board, turned on, GREEN STANDBY LIGHT YAY! However, no picture or sound. (curse violently) Open it up, install new PS Board, thinking with both new boards installed, surely it would work. RONG. RONG RONG RONG. (begin throwing anything/everything in sight) Same issue, green standby, no pic/sound. What. The. Fuck. I HATE MY LIFE/THIS TV/EVERYTHING.

Just wanted to share this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
real answer:

Dude it's a fucking Dynex. It's a knock off brand owned by best buy. Go through your couch cushions and gather all your change and buy a new one.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

However, if you really are set on fixing your shitty TV, you could send it to my brother in law. He's the nerdiest spic ever, and he loves fixing electronics. Guarantee he'd get it working again

• Like 1

@It's a Dynex rofl!~! responses: No shit. I already said that and I obviously know it's a Best Buy house brand. It was like 400$ new and it lasted 3 years. Fixing myself = $1-150 depending on issue. Buying new TV = $4-1k. Simple math folks! Except, of course, my issue is not as apparent as it seems. so now I'm out of pocket maybe $40 after sending the shit back and restock fees. Oh noooOoOooOoo

rofl sony

if you live anywhere near a fry's electronics, they have a lot of pretty decent model tv's for pretty cheap regularly.

i have a 46" LG 1080p/240 lcd that i bought a year ago for 500 dollars. you just have to be patient, and in the mean time go outside and climb a rock.

or buy some juice.

If you can't go a month without a tv...

4663188838_4f8691b0ba.jpg