How cutty is this? Males aged 18 - 25

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ignorance in here is hilarious.

I HATE CANADA CAUSE SOUTH PARK TOLD ME TO HATE CANADA AND I HATE IT BECAUSE IVE NEVER BEEN BUT TWO HOSERS FROM QUEBEC CITY WERE CORNY AS FUCK AND LIKE YALL DONT HAVE A STRONG MILITARY SO I HATE CANADA EHHHH BUNCHA MAPLE SYRUP DRINKIN IGLOO LIVIN HIPPIES WITH ACCENTS AND MULTICOLORED MONEY.

thats the same as me saying i hate america because al-jazeera told me to and thinking that all americans talk like theyre from virginia.

ps. i love the states, you got some stupid ass sluts down there that seem to love my accent and pacifist nature just fine.

speaking of ignorance.

you think al jazeera is a terrorist tv network that hates america? because they're not. they are one of the better news sources around.

this thread just made me want scotch....

..in canada.

I saw a SSS flier in the post office today, I have never noticed these before.

http://www.sss.gov/

WTF?

WHO MUST REGISTER

Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. It's important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth

Apparently " A person has 30 days after becoming 18 years to register with SSS. If the person does not get register then the person may be punished with $250,000 fine and or 5 years of jail. "

Does every one know about this besides me?

I myself saw this at the post office last week and had completely forgot about it being I registered 15 years ago, but...

I dont know how somebody in the states does not know this unless maybe you are female or a mutant or if you are 7 or 13yrs old.

Yeah, this is common knowledge, and I'm pretty sure you get a letter in the mail PERSONALLY ADDRESSED TO YOU stating that you must register. Whatevas, I did it, but I'm never going to get drafted since I'm an only child. And on the off chance that they get really desperate and force me to go, I'll flee to Canada. I'm not risking my life so dipshits who don't deserve it can have their freedom.

I saw a SSS flier in the post office today, I have never noticed these before.

http://www.sss.gov/

WTF?

WHO MUST REGISTER

Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. It's important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth

Apparently " A person has 30 days after becoming 18 years to register with SSS. If the person does not get register then the person may be punished with $250,000 fine and or 5 years of jail. "

Does every one know about this besides me?

this old man i knew that was in world war 2 would always tell me when i was a kid that when i turn 18 i had to register and the government was gonna take me from my folks and put me in the army. i'm sure they also tell you in school about that shit too. i got it in the mail and didnt sign it till i got a 3rd notice in the mail. so i was almost 19 when i signed it.

aliens? as in legal aliens or illegal?