Breaking News: Man Punched for Listening to Gucci Mane, Being White

injury

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/07/29/2010-07-29_man_punched_by_african_american_teen_for_listening_to_rap_music_in_possible_hate.html

A Florida man says he was the victim of a racially motivated attack Monday, when he was punched by a black teenager for listening to rap music.

David McKnight, 22, was playing the song “Wasted” by Gucci Mane when, he says, he was confronted by 14-year-old Joshua Lamb, WFTV.com reports.

"The argument involved the black male suspect saying, ‘You shouldn't be listening to rap music because you're white,' " said Palm Bay police spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez.

When McKnight, who is Caucasian, refused to turn off the music, Lamb and a group of friends assaulted him.

"I couldn't get away fast enough," McKnight told WFTV. "One of them spit on me, punched me, knocked me down ... I got a couple of kicks in from a couple of them."

McKnight told police Lamb was with at least seven others.

"I told him to drop it. I was like, ‘Just drop it, let's go, there is eight of you and one of me. Just drop it,' " McKnight said. "And he says, ‘I'm not dropping anything.’ Bam! [He] punched me."

McKnight did not retaliate and, according to the police report obtained by The Smoking Gun, he "fled before any further battery could take place."

But WFTV reported that he suffered a swollen eye, broken toe, concussion and choke marks around his neck in the fight.

"I feel it's a racial thing, really," McKnight said.

Police officers who showed up shortly after the incident arrested Lamb on battery charges, and he is currently being held in a juvenile detention center.

If state prosecutors decide to charge Lamb with a hate crime, the battery charge could turn into a felony.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/07/29/2010-07-29_man_punched_by_african_american_teen_for_listening_to_rap_music_in_possible_hate.html#ixzz1LDYcUxqo

gucci-mane-5.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why would anyone want to listen to what a black guy has to say, unless he is a funnyman making fun of his people:

"One, 'Lillian cannot use the phone.'

"Two, 'Lillian cannot... '

"Since you're such a smart

motherfucker,

"you can't go outside anymore either.

"Cannot go outside ever again.

"Now, put the rules up, Lillian.

"You abide by my rules

and my regulations, goddamn it.

"And the rules say

'No phone and no outside.'

"And I don't give a fuck if the

motherfucking house is burning down.

"If I come home and a fireman

putting the house out, I say:

'How you find out the house

was burning? '

'We got a call from your wife,'

I kick your motherfucking ass.

"You're in this house to stay!

You'll burn up in this motherfucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXU4OsuLM60

Its medal, not metal.. you illiterate cart pulling jig.

that's the best you can do? come on, people are usually a little bit more witty about word slip-ups.

And rich kids' credit cards that their parents gave them are keeping these clowns on the air waves.

But on the real I must be old because this "music", fuck no word it's just crap. Brr