Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The water temple in Zelda ocarina of time was one of the trickiest levels in the game. Took me forever but I got it. Still have this game and the 64.

Hell yeah it was. Took me forever to figure out how to get down there. And once I was in there, it took forever to figure out to use the iron boots to drop down below the the part in the temple where everything was moving. THEN took for FUCKINGEVER to beat my evil self. God.

Hell yeah it was. Took me forever to figure out how to get down there. And once I was in there, it took forever to figure out to use the iron boots to drop down below the the part in the temple where everything was moving. THEN took for FUCKINGEVER to beat my evil self. God.

^this

@forsit, fuck I'm saying haha I would get pissed off and just turn off the game.

^^^Hahaha that's the first level in the game haha. The Mirror shield when you fight the twin witches

is fucking sick. Absorbing their attacks and shit making your shield look all cool. You should finish it.

"Somewhere between 2,985 and 3,500 people died as a result of the 9/11 plane crashes into the World Trade Centres and Pentagon, including 19 bodies believed to be the terrorists who hijacked the planes — the number will change depending on source. Roughly 327 were foreign nationals and the rest US citizens.

Since the US occupation of Iraq, it has been estimated that somewhere between 100,000 and 150,000 innocent Iraqi civilians have been killed as a result of action by US forces, including many women and children. Estimates for Afghanistan are lower but still at around 50,000 civilians. "

This war has done nothing positive, for any country. Osama is dead, but look at the cost. In lives and to the economy.

Also, US soldiers killing innocent civilians.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-kill-team-20110327?page=1

War is hell.