OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osama Bin Laden reportedly dead, U.S. has body

AP Reporting

Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks against the United States, is dead, and the U.S. is in possession of his body, a person familiar with the situation said late Sunday.

President Barack Obama was expected to address the nation on the developments Sunday night.

It was unclear where how bin Laden was killed and how the U.S. captured his body. Officials have long believed bin Laden, the most wanted man in the world, was hiding a mountainous region along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak ahead of the president.

CBS News says that bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad, shot in the head by U.S. forces.

wanted3.jpg

cbs link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/01/national/main20058777.shtml?tag=stack

we haven't "won" anything, 10 years later, trillions in debt, tens of thousands of US troops dead and hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths ... so that we could say we "killed him back."

Kinda typical.

This, they are gonna make this seem like all those deaths were worth it, all that money was worth it, cause hey. atleast they killed him right ?

and 20 years later in our history books , they are going to down-play the shit out of this.

• Like 1

Obama just got on the podium! I hope he quotes House of Pain and says

"I'll serve your ass like John MacEnroe

If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho

Word to your moms I came to drop bombs

I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms

And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned

Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned"

America would love that.

• Like 3