osma bin ladin died

brothhalynch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

political theatre at its best...

i doubt al quaida will be able to accomplish anything significant, but HEY... WHO KNOWS right. with inside assistance their capable of anything (9/11).

What do you mean by "inside assistance"?

no that's a very shallow interpretation of the complexity of what i mean. start reading and come back when you can articulate more than a once sentence response in the form of a question towards me.

i'm not defensive i just know where your going with it... if you want to have a conversation thats fine... i've contributed my candid opinions here frequently on this forum i'm not ashamed to continue it in this thread. this whole ordeal with OBL is just more of the same to me. i haven't seen or heard your opinions on anything so that's my point, you should try and elaborate instead of throwing questions at people without any of your own input on the current situation.

I wasn't sure if what you meant by inside assistance was that the government helped them commit the acts on 9/11 or that Al Qaeda had people infiltrated inside the U.S. I can't give you my opinion if I don't know exactly what you're talking about.

I'll give it a shot anyway.

If you meant that government officials helped Al Qaeda and Bin Laden on 9/11, and Al Qaeda is possibly going to use government assistance for another attack.

This is my opinion:

Nuts! :lol: If the government really is manipulating things what would be the point of scaring the people again, and making the markets go crazy, If the U.S. already got the war they wanted.

If you meant that Al Qaeda have members infiltrated inside the U.S. and plan to attack again using those members.

This is my opinion:

Yes, I agree they are capable of attempting anything if those are the circumstances.

If what you meant differs from what I understood please explain.

That seems long enough to warrant a response.

I wasn't sure if what you meant by inside assistance was that the government helped them commit the acts on 9/11 or that Al Qaeda had people infiltrated inside the U.S. I can't give you my opinion if I don't know exactly what you're talking about.

I'll give it a shot anyway.

If you meant that government officials helped Al Qaeda and Bin Laden on 9/11, and Al Qaeda is possibly going to use government assistance for another attack.

This is my opinion:

Nuts! :lol: If the government really is manipulating things what would be the point of scaring the people again, and making the markets go crazy, If the U.S. already got the war they wanted.

If you meant that Al Qaeda have members infiltrated inside the U.S. and plan to attack again using those members.

This is my opinion:

Yes, I agree they are capable of attempting anything if those are the circumstances.

If what you meant differs from what I understood please explain.

That seems long enough to warrant a response.

OK, see that's a better post thanks. Now I know where your coming from...

No, I don't mean either of the shallow interpretations you've presented. I don't believe U.S government officials were directly involved in anything pertaining to what happened on 9/11, nor do I think Bush flew planes into the buildings, nor do I think anyone assisted Bin Laden in carrying out his plan directly. I also don't think Al Qaeda has infiltrated inside of U.S. bureaucracy either. So you've presented two assumptions of what you thought I meant, which seem to be based off of stereotypical arguments presented towards 9/11 skeptics whenever something like this is brought up. It's not like I'm surprised really, but it's funny how I already knew where you were going when you initiated this.

So I'll explain than briefly because I don't want to make this into a 9/11 inside job thread. What I meant by inside assistance is, it's clear to me that OBL was a necessary "bogeyman" for whatever interests have propelled us into this "War on Terror" to begin with. I don't believe that the LEGITIMATE plot OBL and Al Qaeda carried out would have even been possible if it weren't beneficial to multi-national corporations, globalist institutions, and various secretive interests around the globe for the U.S to be engaged in a war that has no viewable end in sight, and that extends us around the globe militarily in strategic areas we never would have been able to extend into without the excuse of pursuing Al Qaeda and OBL. I think OBL is legitimate, but I have no idea if he died on May 1st, 2011 or if he died in 2001. It's irrelevant to me though, it's just more political theater concerning 9/11 that continues this agenda at home of an increased security structure, less freedom and independence for American people, a disregard for our constitution and bill of rights, an increased military presence around the globe, an economy that is withering under the pressure of multiple military engagements, and the resurrection of the feelings of fear and anxiety that was brought about with the attacks of September 11th. I think OBL ran his course as useful for these same interests that probably allowed for the attacks of 9/11 to happen, since there is plenty of evidence to support the theory that the 9/11 attacks didn't come by surprise and authority had foreknowledge of the plot in advance, and thus he has been sacrificed and offered up to the public as some form of resolution and closure. I don't think that this will in any way bring closure, as obviously now Al Qaeda is delivering new threats and promises, and I think that these same interests which allowed and possibly even perpetuated or increased the dramatic effect of the attacks of 9/11 would like to see the threat of Al Qaeda continue...

THAT'S what i think homie.

Al-Qaida confirms bin Laden's death

America's 'happiness will turn to sadness,' it says, vows to release bin Laden audiotape

Come get us motherfuckers.

Are you a member of the armed forces or security services? Or are you just another loud-mouthed kid with a computer who talks a big game whilst other people actually do the dangerous stuff?

Please relocate yourself to CH0, this is where adults discuss matters, as opposed to dribbling shit.

• Like 2

There are plenty of inconsistencies in the original story, that have been being changed from the jump.

Even with that being said the smartest thing that I've seen out of this story is that the Pakistani leader is calling for the end of a "blame game".

Seriously, can we do that? I mean what are we trying to do with building up the fact that OBL was in Pakistan? We trying to invade? Can we just move on?

from another board.

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it!!

You can go to http://www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network.

10qlzdy.png

1p9xu8.jpg

2zzu64p.jpg

The US gives billions to Pakistan in aid on the proviso that they play along on Afghanistan and not giving sanctuary to AQ, LeT, TTP, etc.

I don't think there is anything wrong with holding them accountable for their actions. Always be suspicious of the party calling for an end to the blame-game, always be suspicious of Pakistan in general!!

Are you a member of the armed forces or security services? Or are you just another loud-mouthed kid with a computer who talks a big game whilst other people actually do the dangerous stuff?

Please relocate yourself to CH0, this is where adults discuss matters, as opposed to dribbling shit.

you are a funny ass disinformant..............funny............"loud-mouthed kid with a computer who talks a big game"......lol lol so what ARE YOU? BIG SHOT...

...and again, I thought you said you were leaving.

Disinformant...., you live in a fucking dream world dude. Use your head, if I was actively trying to deceive you think I would have been upfront about what I do? I openly said that as in order to be honest precisely so I didn't look like I had some stupid hidden agenda to nutjobs like you. But, obviously there is nothing that can be done and fools like you will always dream up some bullshit because it makes you feel good to think you are on top of things and know what is really going on. You stay in your comfort zone, kid, you keep smoking and telling yourself that you know stuff.

And I'm also an ex-soldier, so I've put my money where my mouth is on a number of occasions and yet I still don't say dumb childish shit like 'bring it on'. That's my point, easy for people who are not going to get shot at to say shit like 'bring it on'. If it was their arse getting fragged by IEDs I'm pretty confident the cavalier attitude would soon cease.

Word to that last post.

Christo, I understand being suspicious, and perhaps I am jumping the gun, but it seems things are being built up towards Pakistan now like further action needs to be taken.

What is that action? How are we going to be involved? Can we even pursue leads at this point? Aren't we stretching ourselves beyond thin at this point? We got the boogey man, can we at least chill out for a little while before spreading more pain and resentment elsewhere?

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Personally I'd be super-surprised if the US expanded operations in to Pakistan. You may see an uptick in drone strikes and maybe one or two more cross-border raids to pick off a few HVTs like Omar and Ayman based on intelligence gained from Abbatobad. But I think the death of OBL will be used in order to help frame an exit for US forces rather than an increase.

I can't see Obama's election chances improving with and increase of operations in South Asia. I think the death of OBL will create the atmosphere of 'job done, let's GTFO' in both the electorate and also the admin and that would be the best bet in regards to elections as well. The US has some pretty legitimate bones to pick with parts of the Pak admin and I can see that happening, for sure. But I can't see that taking the shape of a significant military operations.

That's my own personal thoughts on the matter, anyway.

It would be nice if we could cut back on all the funding that goes to Pakistan, they must have known that OBL (everytimeI type that I always think of ODB ) was there.

Pakistan are talking about blowing up the compound to avoid it being made a shrine to OBL, however some parties think they are doing it to hide evidence, I doubt that is true because I bet the US strippedd that place back to the floorboards in the days following the killing.

christo is a vatican assassin better watch out

nah for real tho christo dont waste your time im surprised that dude isnt banned yet hes a straight up moron. i cant stand people like that either because it makes the shit im interested in discussing seem that much more moronic.

is that shit about fox news reporting bin ladens death early for real? i know that the same thing has happened in the media with other ground breaking events... press releases hitting the airwaves early... seems odd to me.