osma bin ladin died

brothhalynch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So back in 2001/2002 Bin Laden had renal failure. Remember when it was reported that he had gone to Iraq and SA for treatment? Life expectancy is 3-5 years. Apparently back in Clintons presidency he had renal failure.

Also, it ha now come out that Bin Laden didn't use a wife as a human shield, nor was he armed. Newest report is that he was not shot at the compound.

We're being fed a bunch of shit.

It's really fishy. What's even more fishy is that this has been known about for over 9 months and they just now pull off the operation...Convenient how close to election time it is.

My guess is that he's been dead for quite some time. Margaret Thatcher admitted it, Theresa Heinz Kerry admitted it.

alls i gots to say is,

it doesn't clear anything up about 9/11 that's for certain. i would have much rather seen the man captured alive and put on some sort of trial even though I know it would be a bogus one. just killing him does nothing... and dumping his body in the ocean... it just all sounds ridiculously fabricated to me, sort of like a childish fib. i can understand not releasing photographs of the body as some sort of method not to incite retaliation, but we are basically just going off the word of the government and military right now (who i don't trust) that they got him. so... who really knows what happened. i'm more inclined to say that they probably really did kill him, i don't really think the whole bin laden was already dead for a while conspiracy theory thing is true... but at the same time the whole thing stinks to high heaven. it's just more theater to the 9/11 official fable that sounds and feels like it was a script written in Hollywood.

that's my 2 cents.

oh and another thing is, this in no way was surprising to me. just like you said casek, funny how this happens NOW. i remember waking up like a week ago and thinking to myself, "i bet you they capture bin laden today". funny thought to have, and they didn't capture him that day but look how shortly afterwards it did happen. the timing is just so convenient that it's make it even more suspicious.

I just have to say I personally don't see the point in them releasing photo's.

It would be pointless like digging up Elvis and 2pac to try to prove they're dead to the people who will never believe that in the first place.

Like a photo proves anything to begin with, anything could be faked.

btw the only picture i've seen is here

osama-bin-laden-dead.jpg

and here:

osama-death-photo.jpg

and here:

osama-bin-laden-dead.jpg

I don't really see it as pointless at all to release images, if you have a military operation like this and it's a success I would think that the details of that missions should be transparent and relayed to the American people who have a right to know what's going on. But, I do understand the sensitive nature of the operation.

Anyway, all of those pictures I posted seem fake to me.

I can't think of any circumstance where releasing a photo of a dead enemy is a good look regardless of how much said enemy is hated.

We're not some backwards ass shithole country that would gloat like that and release photos of our dead enemies.

There's always going to be the people who think this was an elaborate scheme by the Navy Seals to get Obama re-elected.

If anything we should be putting more effort into convincing those people WWE wrestling is fake.

What would pics prove in the photoshop age? Conspiracy theorists who don't want to be swayed will yell "photoshop" no matter how good the pic looks.

I bet we killed him, glad he's dead, cycles of violence will continue, etc.

that first pic is definitely shopped.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willheaven/100085835/why-that-photo-of-a-dead-osama-bin-laden-is-almost-certainly-a-photoshopped-fake/

I wish they had gotten him alive though. Only to spite him, since OBL said he'd never be taken alive. Given the fact that he was unarmed, I'm guessing they shot him out of anger. An unarmed guy can't really "resist" a group of Navy SEALS that are armed. Hit him in the head with the rifle, knock him out, zip-tie him, and haul him out of there. It would have been more humiliating for OBL to be shackled arriving in court or a military tribunal in the US.

I wish they had gotten him alive though. Only to spite him, since OBL said he'd never be taken alive. Given the fact that he was unarmed, I'm guessing they shot him out of anger. An unarmed guy can't really "resist" a group of Navy SEALS that are armed. Hit him in the head with the rifle, knock him out, zip-tie him, and haul him out of there. It would have been more humiliating for OBL to be shackled arriving in court or a military tribunal in the US.

You have to kill under the suspicion that the target may be holding a suicide IED. The best example for that is the Raymond Davis case. Secondly, CQB is fast, very frightening and leaves no room for second guessing. If a soldier is operating in an environment of extreme threat such as they were in this op then it's going to be more of a case of act now, worry later. Keeping in mind that one would expect to encounter multiple IED-suicide devices in this kind of operating environment.

That being said, it doesn't mean orders cannot be given for a target to be taken alive regardless of the risk of friendly casualties.

I'm going to stop guessing whether he is alive or dead as none of us would even have the first fucking idea what is going on and there is a huuuuuuge misinformation campaign being run to cover the tactical details of the operation and to manipulate the operating environment for the remaining AQ/Taliban leadership.

Time to stop trying to work out/make out like we know is happening and just watch and listen.

You have to kill under the suspicion that the target may be holding a suicide IED. The best example for that is the Raymond Davis case. Secondly, CQB is fast, very frightening and leaves no room for second guessing. If a soldier is operating in an environment of extreme threat such as they were in this op then it's going to be more of a case of act now, worry later. Keeping in mind that one would expect to encounter multiple IED-suicide devices in this kind of operating environment.

That being said, it doesn't mean orders cannot be given for a target to be taken alive regardless of the risk of friendly casualties.

I'm going to stop guessing whether he is alive or dead as none of us would even have the first fucking idea what is going on and there is a huuuuuuge misinformation campaign being run to cover the tactical details of the operation and to manipulate the operating environment for the remaining AQ/Taliban leadership.

Time to stop trying to work out/make out like we know is happening and just watch and listen.

Woah Christo, you think there is a possibility Bin Laden is actually alive and being held somewhere and this is a disinformation campaign being conducted for some greater objective?

Out of curiosity, do you know the names of the black operations groups masquerading themselves as SEAL Team 6? It's already been said in the news that SEAL Team 6 doesn't really exist, and that it's a conglomeration of special ops guys.

Are you referring to Devgru? Not that they are secret, just another name.

These teams do exist, most developed countries have them. And it really is irrelevant what their names are and all that kind of stuff. British SAS were born out of long range patrol groups in the deserts, Delta and SEALs came from Vietnam and embassy seiges, GRU came from somewhere or other and Batman stole their logo, etc. etc. and many of these kinds of people float between different organisations as required.

I think people get bogged down in the superficial aspects of these kinds of organisations such as names, levels of secrecy, etc. and tend to ignore the more relevant parts such as capabilities (the birds they used with newer EMC/acoustic tech, coms links), where they will be useful (OBL/TTP/LeT hunt, downed pilots in Libya, narco-hunters in LATAM/CENTAM, etc.) and how the apparatus uses them (compartmentalisation of info, layers of confusion post-op, create mystique about existance...., such as creating names of super-secret squirrels and then making out like there are even more secreter squirrels with a cooler names!!). These are the more important things that change over time and have more impact on our lives. The fact that there are speccy soldiers out there is a constant.

In regards to taking him alive, he had always said if he was caught that his followers need to kill him. That could have been a part of it. Along with a swift raid and taking no chances, no time to hesitate.

If they captured him alive and news spread I'm sure there would be people out there immediately trying to get to him and kill anyone in the way. Suicide bombers maybe.

Which in turn could result in the death of civilians and military personnel.

Just another thought.

Are you referring to Devgru? Not that they are secret, just another name.

These teams do exist, most developed countries have them. And it really is irrelevant what their names are and all that kind of stuff. British SAS were born out of long range patrol groups in the deserts, Delta and SEALs came from Vietnam and embassy seiges, GRU came from somewhere or other and Batman stole their logo, etc. etc. and many of these kinds of people float between different organisations as required.

I think people get bogged down in the superficial aspects of these kinds of organisations such as names, levels of secrecy, etc. and tend to ignore the more relevant parts such as capabilities (the birds they used with newer EMC/acoustic tech, coms links), where they will be useful (OBL/TTP/LeT hunt, downed pilots in Libya, narco-hunters in LATAM/CENTAM, etc.) and how the apparatus uses them (compartmentalisation of info, layers of confusion post-op, create mystique about existance...., such as creating names of super-secret squirrels and then making out like there are even more secreter squirrels with a cooler names!!). These are the more important things that change over time and have more impact on our lives. The fact that there are speccy soldiers out there is a constant.

What I meant is that they don't exist as in the team isn't made up of Navy SEALS. It's a bunch of black agencies combined into one assault unit. SEAL Team 6 is what they are calling it for the public.

I agree with you on what you said, though. People do get too concerned with the details and don't look at the act as a whole. I've had an interest in special ops and super secret spy agencies for as long as I can remember. That real life Jason Bourne shit is neat.

yea, i definitely agree with this that's why i'm really not saying anything about it right now. i keep getting asked by people what i think about it, and i'm just like... "look I don't know." truth is, none of us have any fucking clue what exactly is going on.

i'm a little bit sick of all the cheering and celebrating though, especially in the media about how "justice has been served". i really don't feel like the victims of 9/11 have been delivered justice just because Osama was killed. it makes me wonder what the next turn of events will be because of this man's purported death. hopefully we will start leaving some of these middle eastern regions and cool down with all of the paranoia and security in this country, i doubt it but hopefully... but are we going to further pursue the issue of what happened on 9/11? i feel like the media is rushing us to the conclusion that this is now a closed book and that's the end of the story. conspiracy theorists and skeptics of 9/11 will have even more trouble being heard now than ever before.

btw the only picture i've seen is here

osama-death-photo.jpg

I don't really see it as pointless at all to release images, if you have a military operation like this and it's a success I would think that the details of that missions should be transparent and relayed to the American people who have a right to know what's going on. But, I do understand the sensitive nature of the operation.

Anyway, all of those pictures I posted seem fake to me.

http://i56.tinypic.com/28ip287.jpg

they would have been wearing civilian clothes

also http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23946239-terror-suspects-held-at-nuclear-plant-uk-on-alert-for-reprisals-after-bin-ladens-death.do

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that if Osama Bin Laden was captured or killed an Al-Qaeda sleeper cell would detonate a "weapon of mass destruction" in a "secret location" in Europe