Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

Kentucky Derby

Bout to hit this shit up and win me some money/ fuck some southern broads and wild out! Anyone else going to the derby or have been before? Should be :scrambled:

i have been twice... shit is super fun and tons of super hot girls if you can get past all the hats...

• Like 1

i've always wanted to go to arlington and see a race, maybe its time to set aside some loot and take a trip

I went to some races recently.

Lost money, got drunk, and ruined a suit. Saw horses once.

• Like 1

THE HATS ARE COOL, THE GIRLS ARE GOOD LOOKING. YOUR ALLOWED TO GET COMPLETELY HAMMERED. TITS ARE OUT EVERYWHERE. IT WILL PROBBALY RAIN ALOT. MUD WRESTLING EVERY YEAR. ITS A GOOD FUCKING TIME. ANY ONE THATS GONNA COME, SHOOT ME A PM AND ILL LET YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD WITH IT.

PLAYBOY PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT.

HOLLAAAAA''''

I thought the derby was all fucking proper talk and rich folk?

When did it become about tits, mud wrestling, getting hammer smashed and banging southern broads.

sorry guy but hoes from kentucky are not southern. they are just country, without the benefits of being southern.

I thought the derby was all fucking proper talk and rich folk?

When did it become about tits, mud wrestling, getting hammer smashed and banging southern broads.

Rich people are always the biggest party animals. Mix in rich people with regular folk who just wanna go there to get drunk and gamble, and it's even better

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now