SLAYER, ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, METALLICA AT YANKEE STADIUM SEPT 14TH,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
exactly, their 1st three albums were epic 80s metal albums as well as justice but just wish they would of stayed that route. Slayer on the other hand stayed to their roots, the same ole slayer as in the 80s and their shows are still sold out wherever they go.

By any chance is your name connected to a deicide song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXX67QMTBYg

At least the 1st page of this made me smile, there's a few old school people here. I'm happy to say I saw each of those bands more than once in their prime and am glad I did. I'm sure it's still fun now, even tempting to check out, but Tom Araya is not going to sound the same doing AOD, for instance. Still though, they're all good bands that originated shit.

Funny someone mentioned wall of death, because one of my thoughts before reading that comment was whether kids still did that shit proper. I remember going to see Slayer/Anthrax/Megadeth way back....Slayer came on 1st and kids wrecked half the place, huge pit, people getting skin ripped off, and a group of us were mowing motheruckers down with the wall (great Murphy's Law song too!). I remember Megadeth opened with Testament for Judas Priest and everything in the front of the arena was flattened when Megadeth came on. Cool metal story up your ass, dude?

• Like 1

Metallica lost it when they made their first video(even though it was good). But that shit would have never happened had Cliff Burton not died.

I've seen Metallica once during the ...And Justice tour and they fucking own when live. Not sure now with the shitty music they put out, but still.

Also saw Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies and Stone Temple Pilots for NYE fucking sometime before Christ died. STP wasn't popular yet but they were bad ass. ST was dope as fuck and I kept yelling "Fuck Megadeth" during their set.

That is all.

Also saw Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies and Stone Temple Pilots for NYE fucking sometime before Christ died. STP wasn't popular yet but they were bad ass. ST was dope as fuck and I kept yelling "Fuck Megadeth" during their set.

Don't take this personally man, it's not aimed at you.

That line up baffles me, mainly because of Stone Temple Pilots. I've hated that band since that album "Core" dropped, and I know what

before it dropped, so I can't fucking see how they fit in with Megadeath or ST. I knew so many people who loved that band, and still defend them like a girl might defend "Legally Blonde" as the best movie "EVER!"

Fuck that band and the dicks they rode in on.

stp.jpg

Need I say more?

Fuck them and fuck 311 --two bands I'd love to impale on fly swatter stakes.

And a good Suicidal memory for me was 1987. I was 12 and my brother went to see ST at the Living Room in Providence RI. The next day he told me it was the most insane thing he'd ever seen. I could be wrong, but I think Slapshot opened for them. Even if they didn't, the crew that came down from Boston was swinging mini Bruins sticks as well as fists with razors in their fingers. He said people were coming out of the pit with slashed faces and blood all over their shirts. They ended up stopping the show, turning on the lights, and I have no clue what happened with the kids responsible. That story has stayed in my head ever since.

That shit would never happen at an STP show!

No worries Earl. I have no idea why they were on that bill either to be honest. That concert was the extent of digging STP. Never bought any of their releases, but I wouldn't turn the dial if they were on.

Yeah, I went and looked at the prices and didn't even think once about going. If you look at the sections, the front section is called "The Front Floor PIT." It has couches, cocktail waitresses, chef prepared food.

That ain't very metal.

Then the General Admission section, that is right behind it, has price tags over $2000. Who the fuck is going to pay that?

5700109003_f0487ff558.jpg

I'm calling bullshit on this whole fucking concert now. As happy as I am for Scott Ian's wallet, I think paying for the concert is the equivalent of paying $500 to suck a turd from Barbara Streisand's asshole.