SLAYER, ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, METALLICA AT YANKEE STADIUM SEPT 14TH,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is Anthrax back to it's original line up? I really only want to see them and Slayer. Megadeath could be fun to see though, but Metallica --fuck them.

joey belladonna back on vocals... and yes metallica seem to have turned into elitest skum a long ways back... they began to sellout shortly after master of puppets... 'kill em all' by far my fave.

im not mad at Justice at all in any way. hell even black has a song or two i can live with. after that i can tell you nothing about the music of the band. haha

i would go to this, and i bet the chose Yankee Stadium because of the NO tailgating factor...

Justice for all was their last good album --agreed. But by the time that album came out, they were already rich as fuck and turning into the reality star like personalities they've become.

exactly, their 1st three albums were epic 80s metal albums as well as justice but just wish they would of stayed that route. Slayer on the other hand stayed to their roots, the same ole slayer as in the 80s and their shows are still sold out wherever they go.

i've seen em except for anthrax

and they ain't gonna be the ones to bring me.

oh well, i guess now that we're getting older, these are the kinds of bands that are gonna do mega-reunion gigs.

whitesnake-lovehunter-1979.jpg

:haha: