Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
once upon a crime

SLAYER, ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, METALLICA AT YANKEE STADIUM SEPT 14TH,

thoughts, who's going and are you traveling to it... not really sure if having it on a wednesday is smart, and we cant tailgate at yankee stadium, giant stadium would of been better.

228380_2042746906886_1190757040_2452312_1161932_n.jpg

Is Anthrax back to it's original line up? I really only want to see them and Slayer. Megadeath could be fun to see though, but Metallica --fuck them.

• Like 1

saw slayer last year in the jersey meadowlands... 13,000 strong in attendance. a big difference from the la'mour in brooklyn days with 500 packed into a little sweat hole.

Is Anthrax back to it's original line up? I really only want to see them and Slayer. Megadeath could be fun to see though, but Metallica --fuck them.

joey belladonna back on vocals... and yes metallica seem to have turned into elitest skum a long ways back... they began to sellout shortly after master of puppets... 'kill em all' by far my fave.

im not mad at Justice at all in any way. hell even black has a song or two i can live with. after that i can tell you nothing about the music of the band. haha

i would go to this, and i bet the chose Yankee Stadium because of the NO tailgating factor...

they began to sellout shortly after master of puppets... 'kill em all' by far my fave.

Are you saying And Justice for All was wack? :confused:

I usually cringe when people include the black album as being one of their good albums.

Justice for all was their last good album --agreed. But by the time that album came out, they were already rich as fuck and turning into the reality star like personalities they've become.

The only good part of new Metallica is Robert Trujillo. That dude is a fucking beast on bass.

Robert+Trujillo+1058734310587346large.jpg

Justice for all was their last good album --agreed. But by the time that album came out, they were already rich as fuck and turning into the reality star like personalities they've become.

exactly, their 1st three albums were epic 80s metal albums as well as justice but just wish they would of stayed that route. Slayer on the other hand stayed to their roots, the same ole slayer as in the 80s and their shows are still sold out wherever they go.

I even liked Anthrax when they started using Diana Ross's hair dresser.

anthrax---1-high.jpg

If it's mostly original band members playing this show then I'm down for going. How many 12oz people are going? We should form a drunken mob inside and run some Wall of Deaths through the crowd.

http://youtu.be/IGsfcYe97hk

how much is this shit cost?

cause i'd be down for another eastcoast road trip..if its cheap.

slayer and megadeth together would be awesome to see

The only thing missing is some pizza out behind the merchandise van.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now