I want to become a sovereign citizen in the U.S.A

Seffiks

my room mate is doing this. i will not give you any advice because free men shouldnt be lazy men. if your serious good luck and enjoy getting harrassed alot.

ps. copy your paper work. a bunch.

and now that i read the thread, check youtube for all the soverign citizens encounters with the police. for driving mainly. first you can check the police for they're identification cards, then show them your papers as a free man with all the rights that includes, then after 45 minutes you can clock them for keeping you wait and you can legally charge the government money per minute for you to be stopped by the police.

as fun as all that cool story bro sounds, you have to go through alot of paperwork and wave constitutional rights and will be watched.

its much easier to just live under a rock. eh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
here is what Im referring to. The courts dont prove Jurisdiction over them. There is another video of the same guy, he got a judge fired because he ignored his right to represent himself, and could not provide him with the papers that he had jurisdiction over him. Ive had a few friends dodge certain charges because of this. You dont got to believe it or say its right, but it does happen. Charges often get dropped.

however I also heard the FBI considers you a domestic terrorist once you fill out the papers. Putting you on a watch list if you aren't on one already.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310

it seems like they list examples to justify themselves, but they even state not all claims are illegal. I guess its a route some criminals go to attempt fraud.

That judge did not look shook in the least bit.

And the second half of your post just proves that there is no real such thing as a "sovereign citizen", and people who claim to be are smoking wet.

Not to mention, every fucking black guy who gets arrested suddenly becomes a para-fucking-legal and starts spouting off random legal terms in court.

They sound worse than 5%ers when they talk about holy mathematics and those fucking Black Israelites.

WHITE POWER.

• 3 weeks later...

the "soverign citizen" 'movement' is just a bunch of tards who like to write a bunch of legal nonsense on paper and say that it is so. No matter how you word something it doesn't make it true nor does it make you immune to the laws. Lump them in with militias/white power/tax protest/patriot/christian identity(british israelism) fucktards. Just because you make a carboard license tag that says "farm use" or whatever the fuck else you think will make you special doesn't mean a hill of beans. You don't want to live in a society with everyone else and pay taxes? Good luck putting out your own fires and don't cry to anyone if/when you get mugged or anything else.:huh: :huh: :huh: