I want to become a sovereign citizen in the U.S.A

Seffiks

I was watching parking wars this evening and this guy pulled out the sovereign citizen card I would like to hear some real success stories from people who have done this, or know how to do this.

What advantages would you have? What major complications?

How do I become a sovereign citizen?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Leave the country, buy your own private island outside of the jurisdiction of any country, pray that no one invades you.

That's the only real way to be sovereign, other than that you're protected by, and under the jurisdiction of the United States and subject to it's laws.

there are people who call themselves "Muurs"(moors) and they get that card and even get some charges in court dropped. Its kind of weird, and have been suggested to do it by 2 different people. I never really asked why someone would do it, and what the process is but I do know it has its perks.

I don't watch this stuff, so what happened? The only thing I can imagine is that the person realized they were potentially taking their life in their hands by writing that ticket. I tend to look at sovereign citizens in the same way as militia groups.

I can't imagine this being taken seriously by any court, I mean if you're in the United States you're subject to it's laws.

I just don't see any reason why a group of people should not have to follow the same rules as anyone else under the law.

Maybe if being in said group meant they were no longer equally protected under the same laws they were exempt from, but that's no good either.

To me it looks like people trying to claim that just by having a set of ideals they are exempt from paying taxes and in some cases paying for housing by just helping themselves to stuff that doesn't belong to them.

I just don't see that being fair or really working out good for everyone else and can't see why the government would either.

there are people who call themselves "Muurs"(moors) and they get that card and even get some charges in court dropped. Its kind of weird, and have been suggested to do it by 2 different people. I never really asked why someone would do it, and what the process is but I do know it has its perks.

Do they kick it with Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy?

I can't imagine this being taken seriously by any court, I mean if you're in the United States you're subject to it's laws.

I just don't see any reason why a group of people should not have to follow the same rules as anyone else under the law.

Maybe if being in said group meant they were no longer equally protected under the same laws they were exempt from, but that's no good either.

To me it looks like people trying to claim that just by having a set of ideals they are exempt from paying taxes and in some cases paying for housing by just helping themselves to stuff that doesn't belong to them.

I just don't see that being fair or really working out good for everyone else and can't see why the government would either.

And that's why it doesn't exist.

I would take anything you read from the ADL, with exception to real hate groups, with a grain of salt. They exist purely to drum up accusations and keep us divided.

Here's what I could find

http://www.citizensassembly.bc.ca/resources/submissions/csharman-10_0403161337-315.pdf

http://selfsip.org/solutions/DOII.html

You might PM Angel Of Death and ask him what he knows about it. He can probably give you more reliable information, legalities, etc.

I would take anything you read from the ADL, with exception to real hate groups, with a grain of salt. They exist purely to drum up accusations and keep us divided.

Here's what I could find

http://www.citizensassembly.bc.ca/resources/submissions/csharman-10_0403161337-315.pdf

http://selfsip.org/solutions/DOII.html

You might PM Angel Of Death and ask him what he knows about it. He can probably give you more reliable information, legalities, etc.

^ I would pay money to see you, AOD or anybody else tell a cop that you're "sovereign" from their laws.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

here is what Im referring to. The courts dont prove Jurisdiction over them. There is another video of the same guy, he got a judge fired because he ignored his right to represent himself, and could not provide him with the papers that he had jurisdiction over him. Ive had a few friends dodge certain charges because of this. You dont got to believe it or say its right, but it does happen. Charges often get dropped.

however I also heard the FBI considers you a domestic terrorist once you fill out the papers. Putting you on a watch list if you aren't on one already.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310

it seems like they list examples to justify themselves, but they even state not all claims are illegal. I guess its a route some criminals go to attempt fraud.