Royal Wedding

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fuck about any of this.

It's another story in England, though. I know a lot of you oontzers from there don't care, but in general the country loves tradition, and a lot of the over 18-25 crowd are eating this up.

It would suck to be royalty. Zero privacy.

I can't stand the royal family getting tax money from my wage

The best idea the French ever had was killing the royal family, you weren't even allowed to protest against the royalty today or you would be arrested.

People clambering to watch this shit should be taken out the gene pool, royal family doesn't care about me why should I care about them.

I'm not going to pretend to truly know anything about this. it's true that i posted that video without checking facts, but the video you posted seems to be more about bitching than making relevant points.

king george and his predecessors writing laws that made it so they owned the land. a king writing laws that favors himself? absurd!

some of the lands weren't actually given over to parliament. this can be described as nitpicking at best.

200m debt. the amount of money and time we are dealing with here makes this not a significant point

tax-free status - no inheritance tax and no corporation tax. i could be wrong.. but do land owners or corporations pay corporation tax? why would the owners of the land and not the corporations pay the tax? unless the royal family are the owners of the corporations he is talking about.. then yes, this makes sense.

a new generation every 28 years (inheritance tax) inheritance tax would just be passed on to you, the people that use their land.

we would start taxing them for the land they own yes... and they would just need to pass the tax on to you, so your taxes would in fact increase.

i wont dwell on the fact that ... then talks about it for about a minute. (now im nitpicking as well, i know)

futbol irrelevant

basically, all of his points seem to rely on king george not actually owning the land... but he did.