Royal Wedding

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck no. This one bitch from Missouri quit her job to fly to London to see it. What a loser.

LMFAO @ the thought of some dumb redneck white trash bitch from Missouri flying out to England thinking she's somehow going to sneak into this wedding that absolutely nobody from Missouri would ever be invited to. :lol:

• Like 1

just the biggest lot of fuckin' shite aboot this on the tv just now... anything remotely related to it is considered national news... ten minutes of some fairy poofer talkin' aboot dresses is not national news...

i really don't think i could give less of a fuck if i actually tried...

I have to say I feel sorry for Kate, having her whole life planned out now and her wedding going according to someone elses strict guide would suck. The queen is a rude bitch, fuck her, fuck the whole royalty bullshit and wasting so much time and so many resources on such crap.

It will suck being followed by the cockroaches that are paparazzi every day of her life.

But, Kate is fucking gorgeous, she should elope with me.

/Don't care about wedding, smash bride.