Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brickos

Royal Wedding

everybody's making such a big deal over this, getting a little annoying hearing about it every time i turn on the tv

Do real people really give a shit about this?

Fuck no. This one bitch from Missouri quit her job to fly to London to see it. What a loser.

incest people

everybody's making such a big deal over this, getting a little annoying hearing about it every time i turn on the tv

you could stop by & write JAKRO on everything

Fuck no. This one bitch from Missouri quit her job to fly to London to see it. What a loser.

LMFAO @ the thought of some dumb redneck white trash bitch from Missouri flying out to England thinking she's somehow going to sneak into this wedding that absolutely nobody from Missouri would ever be invited to. :lol:

• Like 1

Pretty crazy that they est. that over 2 billion people will be watching it, that is a third of the world population.

Pretty crazy that they est. that over 2 billion people will be watching it, that is a third of the world population.

doubt it

just the biggest lot of fuckin' shite aboot this on the tv just now... anything remotely related to it is considered national news... ten minutes of some fairy poofer talkin' aboot dresses is not national news...

i really don't think i could give less of a fuck if i actually tried...

That body is just begging to get licked all over.. Concur with the royal smash.. And prepare for the royal creampie.

I have to say I feel sorry for Kate, having her whole life planned out now and her wedding going according to someone elses strict guide would suck. The queen is a rude bitch, fuck her, fuck the whole royalty bullshit and wasting so much time and so many resources on such crap.

It will suck being followed by the cockroaches that are paparazzi every day of her life.

But, Kate is fucking gorgeous, she should elope with me.

/Don't care about wedding, smash bride.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now