Grandma's Suicide Kits sellin like hotcakes!

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^she really seems to have made what the hemlock society figured is the 'most pleasant' way to expire into a kit. but yeah, good for her. way to make that munee

plastic bags are cheap.. don't even need helium :haha:

might even be 6 million of em . wokka

Rail Anthrax. Keep it metal till death

:lol:

That old lady needs to start cashing those 3 months of cheques she hasn't deposited, because once those customers have offed themselves their bank accounts will be frozen and she wont get paid.

reality cheque

i'm kind of at a loss for words on the matter. though i don't really feel one way or the other about it.

415pxneutralplanetembas.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

considering the fucked up shit in society today, it's almost caring.

Ehhhhh...

My issue with this is that she's enabling suicide for people that don't have any reason to kill themselves...send away 60 bucks, get a foolproof kit, and you don't have to worry about botching it. I already posted about it in this thread, but death with dignity due to an illness is one thing-- losers ordering this because their girl left them or they got in a fight with their parents is quite another.

Society isn't to blame for that, and the families and friends of these people don't deserve to go through the aftermath of a suicide prompted by some old misguided lady. Her intentions are okay, seeing as she designed the thing after her husband dealt with a painful terminal illness, but you can hardly conclude that the majority people who order the thing really need to off themselves (unless there is a statistic that proves otherwise, then post it on up).

Are you serious?

I hope you don't really think she should be locked up.

People are such fucking pussies these days, I swear.

yeah i don't see much wrong with what she's doing.

considering the fucked up shit in society today, it's almost caring.

you honkies are always so quick to type a word.

look wurgas. i never said anything about my feelings on the matter.

frankly. i agree 100%. bitch is doin us all a favor if ya ask me. but i figured what

with society and they're quick ass assumtions/judgements(yes y'all). bitch would automatically

catch at least some kinda case just because people feel she should.

a6e210a9a5f0c44af73cd0a8b7415095.gif