SOULJA BOY/JUICE REMAKE???C'MON SONX10000

have any of you nurgas heard about this ultimate faggotry?

this nagger is supposed to play pac's role as bishop in the already retarded idea

to remake one of the greatest hood movies of all time. MOTHERFUCKING JUICE!!!

and this simple fool comes out and says "I ain’t ever heard the Juice soundtrack."

long_facepalm.gif

the article. (one of them)

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/04/soulja-boy-speaks-on-juice-remake-his-relationship-with-diamond/

another.

'Juice' Remake: Can Soulja Boy Fill Tupac's Shoes?

juice.jpg

i'm a hater at fucking heart. especially when it comes to the big screen.

and i don't fucking like remakes 9 times out of ten. SOME. i can deal with

but this shit is absurd. oh and go ahead and lock this shit off if it's already been brought up.

DISCUSS THIS BULLSHIT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo this shit is a nigger pipedream that is NOT going to be a major production company or hollywood release. therefor making it not even count and a long rap video at best...

a mod posted about this someplace else and i got all UMAD until i looked it up... dont fret, it could be worse, you could have dirty tick mouth stuck inside the tip of your dick (pause)...

have any of you nurgas heard about this ultimate faggotry?

this nagger is supposed to play pac's role as bishop in the already retarded idea

to remake one of the greatest hood movies of all time. MOTHERFUCKING JUICE!!!

and this simple fool comes out and says "I ain’t ever heard the Juice soundtrack."

long_facepalm.gif

I DONT WANNA BURST YALLS BUBBLE BUT THIS NIGGA IS LIKE FIFTEEN.OF COURSE HE HASN'T HEARD THE SOUNDTRACK THIS SHIT CAME OUT WHEN HE WAS LIKE 2 OR SOME SHIT.

AND NO I DIDNT DO GOOD AT MATH. FUCK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

when soulja boy came and played in my neck of the woods he was on after my girl kreesha turner.

kreesha_turner_inline.jpg

i went to highschool wit this chick.

she getz mad love.

unfortunately nigga tried to get up on the soulja boy dance.

im not familiar wit such shenanigans.

i beaned soulja boy with a water bottle.

ranks up there with the finest moments of my life...

c00lstarrybraH!

• Like 1

yo this shit is a nigger pipedream that is NOT going to be a major production company or hollywood release. therefor making it not even count and a long rap video at best...

a mod posted about this someplace else and i got all UMAD until i looked it up... dont fret, it could be worse, you could have dirty tick mouth stuck inside the tip of your dick (pause)...

i think i got so umad at first cause the nurga who told me said TYLER FUCKING PERRY

was gonna direct it. i didn't look that far into it. i stopped at "i ain't never heard the JUICE soundtrack!"