"So what are you in for?"

earl broclo ESQ

i don't see this as any different than peeing in a waterbottle, which i know we've all done...

if anything he should be charged for improper disposal of hazardous material or someshit.

Hazardous material?? Shit I'm gonna start using my cum more Often to protect myself frOm Attackers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Included in those 40 000 rape cases are probably 15000 cases where some chick got too drunk to remember what happened and cried rape the next day. and a good 5 or 10 000 are statutory rape cases. That's not about power. That's about wanting to have sex with younger pussy.

Everyone has an agenda. when anti-rape groups say that 40000 woman got raped last year, it's not that they are full of shit. it's that they are trying to convey a message, also they are kind of full of shit. Just like when medium size cities say they spent 2 million dollars on graffiti removal in the last year. They didn't really spend that much, that's just how much budget the cities street cleanup budget was...

i volunteer at a women's crisis center

so, if you don't wanna think it's true (which it is) that's your problem

you also forget about all the 'real' cases of rape that go unreported

please, don't try to 'educate' me on agendas by comparing rape stats to graffiti removal budgets and citing an anecdote

thanks.

i volunteer at a women's crisis center

so, if you don't wanna think it's true (which it is) that's your problem

you also forget about all the 'real' cases of rape that go unreported

please, don't try to 'educate' me on agendas by comparing rape stats to graffiti removal budgets and citing an anecdote

thanks.

i think he is trying to say that there are different levels of "rape" some of them bad some of them just misunderstandings.. is sleeping with someone while intoxicated, and having her feel guilty about it in the morning the same as someone who holds a gun against your head? i don't think it is.. i don't think (atleast not in all cases) the man has any real intentions to take advantage of the girl, and i don't hold it to the same degree as someone who is forcibly holding someone down.

another example, statutory rape.. lets take two men, both sleeping with an underage girl, 15-16 somewhere in that range.. one of the girls looks young and is definitely identifiable as a child, the other isn't infact no one would bat an eye if they saw her in a club. its consensual sex in both cases and both men get caught..who's the real sick one here? if someone is chasing a chick they know is underage and they can tell because she still looks like a child. this imo is not on the same level as someone who isn't necessarily aware she's underage and the chick doesnt look underage, but legal..because that tells me atleast he isn't attracted to kids, even if shes young she still looks grown and its not as creepy to me. if he's not actively searching for children to fuck than i don't hold it to the same level as someone who sleeps with a chick who lies about her age..i mean who really cards every girl he meets? so i can't blame all these dudes who do it..i know ive met highschool chicks in school who could have definitely passed as 19 or 20 year olds..

im not trying to water down the seriousness of rape, i thnk its horrible.. but i atleast don't see those cases as the same level of severity of someone who is forcibly raping someone or drugging them into unconsciousness.. but you do make good points about all the rapes that don't get reported, which is still a big problem.

sorry for the wall of text yall.

There is no such thing as rape. Only. . .

SURPRISE SEX.

• Like 1

another example, statutory rape.. lets take two men, both sleeping with an underage girl, 15-16 somewhere in that range.. one of the girls looks young and is definitely identifiable as a child, the other isn't infact no one would bat an eye if they saw her in a club. its consensual sex in both cases and both men get caught..who's the real sick one here? if someone is chasing a chick they know is underage and they can tell because she still looks like a child. this imo is not on the same level as someone who isn't necessarily aware she's underage and the chick doesnt look underage, but legal..because that tells me atleast he isn't attracted to kids, even if shes young she still looks grown and its not as creepy to me. if he's not actively searching for children to fuck than i don't hold it to the same level as someone who sleeps with a chick who lies about her age..i mean who really cards every girl he meets? so i can't blame all these dudes who do it..i know ive met highschool chicks in school who could have definitely passed as 19 or 20 year olds..

Not only that, if you're a 18, 19 or 20 year old dude it's human nature to still be fucking 16 and 17 year olds chicks.

Just like it's human nature for 16-17 year old chicks to be fucking 19-20 year old dudes.

That shit's just normal.

Highschool bitches was a sport in my day.

The other funny point from the story is that on the second occasion the women had the water bottle tested after she noticed an "Off taste."

Right. That bitch knows what fresh nut on the tonsils tastes like, they just can't print that shit. Must've been an extra healthy load if she knew to have it tested for the gravy.

I wonder if she swalloed it all???????? :p