"So what are you in for?"

earl broclo ESQ

I know a woman who has a real rape fantasy, literally wants someone to all out abuse her just use her and go, she keeps asking me to do it, she says she wont tell my wife, I tell her thats not the point.

I would probably do it for the freaky sex if I was single, but not worth the risk as a married man.

of course, women have rape fantasies

dan savage has discussed it, and there have been some weird news stories about it.

but they usually aren't the ones doing the raping

and if they are, they need serious extra hardware to do it.

men raped 40,000 women in the US last year. just sayin, far more common for a man to be a pervert who acts on it in a fucked up way.

rape after all, is about power and degradation, usually it's not at all about sex. but of course it's a sex offense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit definitely would have escalated, doing something so bizarre wasn't gonna be enough for the crazy little dude. He should for sure be on the register, fast forward ten years he's making clothes outta fat girls skin.

rape after all, is about power and degradation, usually it's not at all about sex.

I've always had a problem with this statement.

It smacks of propaganda.

You can't just blanket every singe case of rape as having the same motive.

Infact I'm willing to bet that at least half if not most actual rapes (dude forcing sex on a woman) is all about the sex.

Some reject who can't get pussy the old fashioned way deciding he's going to get it one way or another.

And do you really think every case of date rape is about some dude who hates women and is out to degrade them as opposed to just some raging horndog who is incapable of registering the word "no"?

of course, women have rape fantasies

dan savage has discussed it, and there have been some weird news stories about it.

but they usually aren't the ones doing the raping

and if they are, they need serious extra hardware to do it.

men raped 40,000 women in the US last year. just sayin, far more common for a man to be a pervert who acts on it in a fucked up way.

rape after all, is about power and degradation, usually it's not at all about sex. but of course it's a sex offense.

i do agree with you, it is them being raped that is generally the fantasy, suppose those women also have a very submissive side to them as well and just like the domination aspect of it.

I dunno what it is with men and some sexual shit, it is always the men after the kids, the men raping, some guys really need to stop thinking about that shit and get a fucking hobby.

Included in those 40 000 rape cases are probably 15000 cases where some chick got too drunk to remember what happened and cried rape the next day. and a good 5 or 10 000 are statutory rape cases. That's not about power. That's about wanting to have sex with younger pussy.

Everyone has an agenda. when anti-rape groups say that 40000 woman got raped last year, it's not that they are full of shit. it's that they are trying to convey a message, also they are kind of full of shit. Just like when medium size cities say they spent 2 million dollars on graffiti removal in the last year. They didn't really spend that much, that's just how much budget the cities street cleanup budget was...

I'm with you when it comes to dudes getting caught pissing behind a dumpster in certain cities being charged with sex crimes and having to register as a sex offender.

Or 19-20 year olds getting labeled sex offenders for getting busted fucking underage broads.

But homeboy jacked off in a bitches water so that she'd drink his cum.

C'mon son.

are you fucking serious dude?

SMH.gif

• Like 1

i still can't believe a motherfucker would actually agree with catching sex offender charges

for taking a fucking man piss outside. s'cuse me but thats straight up BITCH MADE!!!

i piss outside quite frequently. mainly cause i like the way my dick feels swayin in the wind.

and i'll be damned if some asshole logged me in as a sex offender nerd. . . .

4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gif

• Like 1

i still can't believe a motherfucker would actually agree with catching sex offender charges

for taking a fucking man piss outside. s'cuse me but thats straight up BITCH MADE!!!

i piss outside quite frequently. mainly cause i like the way my dick feels swayin in the wind.

and i'll be damned if some asshole logged me in as a sex offender nerd. . . .

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138197

Someone should really throw this batshit insane piece of shit off a bridge.

The woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape is being held without bond in connection with the stabbing of her boyfriend. Crystal Mangum, 32, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury, police said.

Police did not release the name of the 46-year-old male victim.

Police were called to a Durham, North Carolina apartment early Sunday and found the man stabbed in the torso. He was treated at Duke University Hospital for what was described as serious injuries.

Another Domestic Charge

Police later arrested Mangum in a nearby apartment. The stabbing took place in an apartment the couple shared, investigators said.

It's not the first time Mangum has been arrested in a domestic dispute, In February 2010, she was arrested for attempted murder after an altercation with another boyfriend. She set fire to a pile of her boyfriend's clothes. Her children were at home at the time.

In December, a jury found her guilty on child abuse charges, but could not agree on the felony arson charge.

One look at this cunts picture and you can tell theyre not guilty. Fuck a trial

GetImg.aspx?id=715605&h=120&w=160&app=1

No shit ay??

I think it was 4 lacrosse players- probably rich kids from Duke- were accused of raping her at a party she was stripping at. They got off, supposedly she made the story up--Guess she had a bunch of arrests for somewhat-serious shit. Thats what i can remember

Nowadays she's trying to kill her boyfriend I guess. Sounds like a prize

here in the bay there was a case of a girl who got a train ran on her by the whole san jose state basketball team... everyone said she was asking for it... including her friends

but some nerd saw it happening and called the cops... the cops came and arrested the team. the girl claimed she totally didn't want it and they were raping her.

it went to trial. there was witnesses. there was testimony. there was judges and jury and shit...

The jury decided that she was definitely asking for it... and she only cried rape cause she was embarrassed.

Bay area: first in gay rights. Soon to be first in equal rights.

:)