Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

"So what are you in for?"

Imagine being in the prison yard and someone asking "what are you in for," and having to reply "busting a nut in a co-worker's water bottle."

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8804d42b970d-320wi

"A Fullerton man was sentenced Friday to six months in jail and three years' probation for twice depositing his semen into a co-worker's water bottle, which she later drank from.

"Michael Kevin Lallana, 32, also was ordered by the court to register as a sex offender, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

He left semen-laced water bottles on his co-worker’s desk at Northwestern Mutual Finance Network in Newport Beach last year on two separate occasions, district attorney officials said in a statement.

Prosecutors said Lallana committed the crime for sexual gratification.

“He admitted that he was attracted to her, and that it was something about her lips having touched the water bottle that turned him on,” Deputy Dist. Atty. Brock Zimmon said.

The first incident occurred in January 2010 when the victim discarded the water bottle after realizing it was contaminated, prosecutors said.

Four months later, Lallana again deposited his semen into a water bottle and left it on the woman's desk, prosecutors said. She drank from the bottle and detected an “off” taste, her attorney said.

She preserved the bottle and sent it to a private laboratory for testing. She learned two months later that the water bottle contained semen, at which point she notified authorities. "

Read more HERE.

• Like 1

people are weird

men with bizarre sex fetishes are fucking bat shit crazy

58c64c91.jpg

"Either there's gonna be some blood on my knife or shit on my dick...

But I'm gettin the booty"

Never wanna go to jail :shook:

Imagine being in the prison yard and someone asking "what are you in for," and having to reply "busting a nut in a co-worker's water bottle."

:lol: :lol:

people are weird

^^^

There are some weird mother fuckers out there, i keep it simple. Tits and Ass.

people are weird

As opposed to women with bizarre sex fetishes just being a little misunderstood?

she detected an "off" taste the 2nd time

:lol:

the first one tasted just fine?

Same with the people that fuck with dogs/animals

Remember that guy in cali that threw the ladys poodle into on coming traffic??? Think he got 3 years i think. I was living out there, then- story is fucked but they kept showing the retard pic of this dog on the news. Thought it was funny

_723912_leo300.jpg

Most likely theyll end up in Min security though, right??This guy should have got a lawyer. That registering as a sex offender shit is fucked up

it sounds like dude would leave these bottles on her desk

who drinks from strange waterbottles that you dont own?

This guy should have got a lawyer. That registering as a sex offender shit is fucked up

I'm with you when it comes to dudes getting caught pissing behind a dumpster in certain cities being charged with sex crimes and having to register as a sex offender.

Or 19-20 year olds getting labeled sex offenders for getting busted fucking underage broads.

But homeboy jacked off in a bitches water so that she'd drink his cum.

C'mon son.

• Like 1

As opposed to women with bizarre sex fetishes just being a little misunderstood?

naw, not at all

but you here FAR more often about the dudes, because they are FAR more weird, usually.

just like in that incredibly rare instance where one might here of a female child molester. sure, it happens, but it's really really odd and rare.

i think fetishes of women's are a little less destructive to other people.

women cannot really rape someone for example.

and it's tough for a woman to straight terrorize someone with sexual advances.

it's just a completely different ballgame (or maybe even a different sport)

*and i just noticed, that guy up there thinks dude shouldn't have had to register as a sex offender.

talk about a man's perspective. a fucked up man's perspective.

it's just different for guys.

I know a woman who has a real rape fantasy, literally wants someone to all out abuse her just use her and go, she keeps asking me to do it, she says she wont tell my wife, I tell her thats not the point.

I would probably do it for the freaky sex if I was single, but not worth the risk as a married man.

• Like 1

I'm with you when it comes to dudes getting caught pissing behind a dumpster in certain cities being charged with sex crimes and having to register as a sex offender.

Or 19-20 year olds getting labeled sex offenders for getting busted fucking underage broads.

But homeboy jacked off in a bitches water so that she'd drink his cum.

C'mon son.

Lawsuit, YES

Sex Offender-- Maybe I guess

and agreed on the underage broads \

Saw a kid on dateline- was a senior in hs dating a jr. as soon as he turned 18 the girls parents pressed charges.. He was convicted/stat rape or something-- Had to put a sign in front of his PARENTS house saying a sex offender lived there. WTF is that??? Think it was in Texas And all for the signs for the real rapists

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now