A TICK ON MY DICK!!!

Yes. Tonight, i discovered a TICK on my DICK! I have been drinking so this could easily

be a little less thread worthy than i thingk but shit. Compared to all the other retarded shit

popping off around here i thought i'd share. fuuu.

This chick i know invites me to come to a Kills Show cause she had an exra ticket. I'm bored,

and decide to venture out. Soon as i walk in a grab a stoli redbull at the bar and commence drinking.

halfway through my first drink i remember i hadn't taken a piss since about noon/one thirty and trail

off to the john. During my bissness i feel a rather good size bump on the base of the head of my cock

right in that little crevace connecting to the shaft. It startles me OBV because i immediately thought

all my laughter at home dudes herpe thread came back to bight me in the dick. literally. and i panic.

theres a buncha dudes around me so i casually slip the dong back in my pants and head to the stall

for closer investigation. At first glance i thought it was maybe a bbq sauce chunk cuz i had that shit for

lunch and mighta left a lil sumthin on the peen. But i saw said chunk had a bunch of wiggly little fucking legs.

then i saw that familiar pattern on the back and knew for sure there was a fucking TICK attached to my fucking DICK!!!

i let out a loud "fuck!" and immediately proceeded to try pulling it off. shit was in there. of course i needed documentation.

so i took a celly flick then clenched my teeth and ripped that little fucker off with force. shit bled and now hurts a good deal.

hope it wasn;t a deer tick. i have no fucking idea where i might have gotten a tick from being that i don't live anywhere near

the type of place one would expect to see them. out of all the fucking places for a tick to get they're suck on. daaang!

IMG_20110426_212657.jpg

DROWN YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!

IMG_20110426_212854.jpg

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nurga posted his dick!! This thread is a homo trap!! With a commendable rhyming name.

Gotta say though, props for just tearing that thing off. It's jaws ARE probably still stuck in there though...ideally you would have wanted to take a squirt of the liquid soap and put it on that fucker. It wouldn't be able to breathe and would start crawling away.

Of course, that doesn't help you at all now, but you never know when this could happen again.

• Like 1

dude. i thought it mighta came from the peach tree(my boxer) but i just anti-tick'd her and the

shit wasnt there this morning. haven't been around her since about 8 yo. no fucking clue.

Baaad news man. You're in Lyme disease country...

first thoughts. guess i'll find out in 30 days to several months from now.

pics or it didn't happen..............oh wait.

c'mon son. i ALWAYS go by the book.

god fuckin damn. i've heard of this before and have been scared of it every since. i despise ticks, i found 7 on me in the matter of a minute one day and almost burned myself alive.

edit: i was also gonna say you're dog. i've found ticks on my dog even after the anti-tick shit. that little fucker could have been creeping on you somewhere all day just waiting for his time to strike.

dude. i thought it mighta came from the peach tree(my boxer) but i just anti-tick'd her and the

shit wasnt there this morning. haven't been around her since about 8 yo. no fucking clue.

It probably got into the house via yours or your roommates' dog. then dipped out and somehow got into a pair of your boxers or pants. Unless you've been doing some weirdo shit in the woods, like fucking a hole in a stump.

woodland ass, tree fucking ass, dicktick ass nurga.

d

first thoughts. guess i'll find out in 30 days to several months from now.

soooooooo you posted a photo of your dick, super gay. we are FOR SURE not going to arcade or anything... EVER

but on a serious note.. that is NOT a deer tick and it WILL NOT give you lime. so dont trip

i have been treated for lime twice. it fucking sucks. i had two ticks on me today. found them after the fact the kid i was with had one.

also, can we get a thread title change here mods to warn those of us who dont like looking at a black mans penis dont click into a trap.

IHATEU! but did you have a tick on your dick tho!?

and since when do you hang with little kids? lol!

little kids? WUT?

then again if i did it would be better then hanging with an nurger(pc for you!) who posts photos of his man hood with a bug on it in a forum that is 90% male!

haha