Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareOnElmStreet

A TICK ON MY DICK!!!

Yes. Tonight, i discovered a TICK on my DICK! I have been drinking so this could easily

be a little less thread worthy than i thingk but shit. Compared to all the other retarded shit

popping off around here i thought i'd share. fuuu.

This chick i know invites me to come to a Kills Show cause she had an exra ticket. I'm bored,

and decide to venture out. Soon as i walk in a grab a stoli redbull at the bar and commence drinking.

halfway through my first drink i remember i hadn't taken a piss since about noon/one thirty and trail

off to the john. During my bissness i feel a rather good size bump on the base of the head of my cock

right in that little crevace connecting to the shaft. It startles me OBV because i immediately thought

all my laughter at home dudes herpe thread came back to bight me in the dick. literally. and i panic.

theres a buncha dudes around me so i casually slip the dong back in my pants and head to the stall

for closer investigation. At first glance i thought it was maybe a bbq sauce chunk cuz i had that shit for

lunch and mighta left a lil sumthin on the peen. But i saw said chunk had a bunch of wiggly little fucking legs.

then i saw that familiar pattern on the back and knew for sure there was a fucking TICK attached to my fucking DICK!!!

i let out a loud "fuck!" and immediately proceeded to try pulling it off. shit was in there. of course i needed documentation.

so i took a celly flick then clenched my teeth and ripped that little fucker off with force. shit bled and now hurts a good deal.

hope it wasn;t a deer tick. i have no fucking idea where i might have gotten a tick from being that i don't live anywhere near

the type of place one would expect to see them. out of all the fucking places for a tick to get they're suck on. daaang!

IMG_20110426_212657.jpg

DROWN YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!

IMG_20110426_212854.jpg

• Like 3

Nurga posted his dick!! This thread is a homo trap!! With a commendable rhyming name.

Gotta say though, props for just tearing that thing off. It's jaws ARE probably still stuck in there though...ideally you would have wanted to take a squirt of the liquid soap and put it on that fucker. It wouldn't be able to breathe and would start crawling away.

Of course, that doesn't help you at all now, but you never know when this could happen again.

• Like 1

thats what i'm fucking afraid of. the wound is pretty hard like theres something still stuck in there.

and i was too fucked up and sketchy like to remember to check if i'd gotten the head or not.

This will never come back to haunt you any way. Ever.

dude. i thought it mighta came from the peach tree(my boxer) but i just anti-tick'd her and the

shit wasnt there this morning. haven't been around her since about 8 yo. no fucking clue.

Baaad news man. You're in Lyme disease country...

first thoughts. guess i'll find out in 30 days to several months from now.

pics or it didn't happen..............oh wait.

c'mon son. i ALWAYS go by the book.

god fuckin damn. i've heard of this before and have been scared of it every since. i despise ticks, i found 7 on me in the matter of a minute one day and almost burned myself alive.

edit: i was also gonna say you're dog. i've found ticks on my dog even after the anti-tick shit. that little fucker could have been creeping on you somewhere all day just waiting for his time to strike.

cut your nails, dirtbag.

nurga please. we're talking about ticks on dicks here. quit sweatin my nail swag.

my homie once got one in her ear(the visible part) whilst camping. but i'm pretty sure my stories way more gnarly.

Keepitrail would have just torn off his whole dick

And eaten it.

I can honestly say I was not expecting to see any of that. WOW

Also, I thought you weren't meant to pull those things out because you could leave bits of them inside you, which is bad.

dude. i thought it mighta came from the peach tree(my boxer) but i just anti-tick'd her and the

shit wasnt there this morning. haven't been around her since about 8 yo. no fucking clue.

It probably got into the house via yours or your roommates' dog. then dipped out and somehow got into a pair of your boxers or pants. Unless you've been doing some weirdo shit in the woods, like fucking a hole in a stump.

woodland ass, tree fucking ass, dicktick ass nurga.

haaaaaaaa! i was hanging with the kiddies at work all day man. and that shit was NOT fucking there

last time i took a piss. and as for not being supposed to pull them off. not true. and regardless i was not about

to just let the little bastard hang the fuck out on my dick for the remainder of the show.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now