Did you guys hear about the tranny handjob mcdonalds beatdown seizure fight?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly cause I didn't start it just to talk abought how hilarious it was and put down gay niggas

nah the other one was in serious connotation as well... gays... super serious work...

i aint mad, i was just saying...

i usually dont pay much attention as to what goes on in VIP eitherbut there was particular video Casek posted that wont make me forget said thread and why i was checking it...

i beat a dudes ass in a mcdonalds once, and got arrested and kicked out of college for it.(i know,cool story brah)... but yea that video is FUCKED UPPP, doesn't matter if it's a tranny, anyone getting their head stomped til they have a seizure for something so silly is fucked.. ignorant little bitches will probably have 8 kids each and raise them to be just like mommy.

this should help in your detective work

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any Champs Sports Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the Champs Sports site, Check out the color your game section. Build out your whole kit with the options they have for you there and take a screen grab of the kit you end up with and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Like Soup trying to save all the girls from the dudes on 12oz?

Pretty much.

<----- Would DEFINITELY punch the shit out of either one of those gurls for ackin that ignant. i've done it before. so you nurgas know i'm not joshin.

I too have socked a couple girls in the mouth for acting insane and attacking me.

Everybody laughed.

If Baltimore disappeared tomorrow, would anybody notice?

Yes, because the aquarium is awesome.

out here in hawaii, the trannies are known for beating the fuck out of pricks that act out of line

reason #1035 that hawaii is better than the mainland

reason #1036 is i can fly to thailand for hella cheap now

Trannies in Thailand serve dudes daily.

They somehow seem to forget that these are full grown men who probably attend Muay Thai training in their off time or who grew up in the fucking jungle.

I think we can all agree that they probably have stupid nicknames on their Facebooks in between their actual first and last names, though.

Like "Classybxtch" or "LadyyRich"

"UWannaTasteDisz" maybe

:lol:

EITHER WAY THAT NIGGA GOT WASHED HARDBODY!! WOW THEY BEAT THAT NIGGA INTO A SEIZURE FAM THATS HARD...IF YOU GET BEAT INTO A SEIZURE ON CAMERA HAMERA YOU CAN NEVER SAY A TOUGH WORD AGAIN B. CUZ NIGGAS WILL BE LIKE "FUCK UP NIGGA FORE I BEAT YOU INTO SEIZURE #2"

YO ALSO I THINK ITS FUNNY NIGGAS JUMPING ON THE TRANNY BANDWAGON LIKE THAT NIGGA GOT STOMPED OUT JUST CUZ HE WAS A TRANNY. THAT WAS A WILD OD BEATDOWN. AND IF YOU KNOW BLACK SHORTIES LIKE I KNOW BLACK SHORTIES, NO MORENA IS GONNA RISK HER WEAVE JUST TO BEAT A NIGGA FOR FUN. LETS GET REAL. AND YO AS A FEMALE IF A NIGGA WITH A WIG GOES IN THE WOMEN BATHROOM AND PULLS HIS DICK OUT THAT'S A GREEN LIGHT TO WASH THE NIGGA SCALP WITH TIMBERLAND SHAMPOO.