Did you guys hear about the tranny handjob mcdonalds beatdown seizure fight?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the video. MAAN. lol. that gaping throat mouth art.

:lol:

And Swamp I wouldn't exactly file that as completely insensitive, because my first thought was also why a grown man (term used loosely...) would not at least throw some flailing slaps or something.

I still think it was fucked to take it that far over such a minor incident though.

i deleted the other thread because since i couldnt kick the original poster in the head until he had a seizure, then ask him how funny he thought it was, i figured i'd do the next best thing.... delete it.

this thing is fucking disgusting. the dude filming should be arrested and tried as an accomplice. getting fired from your minimum wage job at mcdonals is hardly 'punishment'.

this is why i miss living in georgia where concealed carry permits require a felony free record and $40. had this shit gone down and i was there, you'd be reading about how a crazed white man shoots two black females in the midst of a hate crime. so fucking sick of animals like this. these girls are not human beings, they're fucking ignorant rabid animals and they should be put to sleep like a dog who attacks people would be.

anyone who's opinion is swayed even slightly because this was a tranny is fucking retarded. insecure little pissants. a human being got dragged around and stomped on. if that doesnt sicken you, i hope it happens to your mother, see how you feel about it then.

• Like 2

regardless of my large number of gay friends, this shit just bothers me in general.

this is what was going on 100 years ago. whites lynching blacks. now somehow the roles are reversed, as if its all ok cause of history. acting like an animal was inexcusable then, and it's even more inexcusable now. this is the type of shit they do in iraq, or afghanistan. this shouldnt be going on in america.

I fucking HATE the way 90% of black girls act. Not racist, that shit is just straight fucking ignorant.

And you're telling me a grown man (tranny or not) didn't punch those bitches back? I mean I'm not all for hitting women, but there's a point where that shit goes too far. I'd be swinging if I was that dude trying to break up the fight, you stop acting like a human you lose your right to be treated like a human.

The only reason I would be hesitant to beat the living shit out of a girl doing that dumb shit is because you'd have several retards standing around watching that mess unfold and then when a girl gets hit, they all jump in on some white knight bullshit and try to kill the offending party regardless of how right it was to punch said bitch in the fucking face.

I hate chivalrous faggots and their misplaced cornball Sir Gallahad acts.

The only reason I would be hesitant to beat the living shit out of a girl doing that dumb shit is because you'd have several retards standing around watching that mess unfold and then when a girl gets hit, they all jump in on some white knight bullshit and try to kill the offending party regardless of how right it was to punch said bitch in the fucking face.

I hate chivalrous faggots and their misplaced cornball Sir Gallahad acts.

Like Soup trying to save all the girls from the dudes on 12oz?

• Like 2

Shit is pretty disgusting, I also love how this brings the racism out of all the white trash who probably do/did violent shit at some point in their lives.

I don't know if this was directed at me but there's a difference between being racist and calling out straight animalistic ignorant shit when you see it. I have done violent shit, but never for anything so fucking petty and homophobic, that's just despicable.

NBB, the problem is we are immature. Too immature to be reasoned with when it comes to treating a lady right.

I'm still sticking by my question as to why the victim did not attempt to defend themselves, as well as the fact that this was fucked up and taken way too far over a stupid argument.

i deleted the other thread because since i couldnt kick the original poster in the head until he had a seizure, then ask him how funny he thought it was, i figured i'd do the next best thing.... delete it.

this thing is fucking disgusting. the dude filming should be arrested and tried as an accomplice. getting fired from your minimum wage job at mcdonals is hardly 'punishment'.

this is why i miss living in georgia where concealed carry permits require a felony free record and $40. had this shit gone down and i was there, you'd be reading about how a crazed white man shoots two black females in the midst of a hate crime. so fucking sick of animals like this. these girls are not human beings, they're fucking ignorant rabid animals and they should be put to sleep like a dog who attacks people would be.

anyone who's opinion is swayed even slightly because this was a tranny is fucking retarded. insecure little pissants. a human being got dragged around and stomped on. if that doesnt sicken you, i hope it happens to your mother, see how you feel about it then.

This.

We're these bitches slamming dudes head into the glass door?

SHEBLEENYOSHEBLEENYOSHEBLEEN.SHEHAVINMOFUKKINSEZUURYOSHESEEZYURYO.SHENEEHELPRITENOWYO. SO.I.JUS.STAN.N.FILM.YO. YO.NEE.GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.ERE.YO.

Im not racist, but thats pure niggerdom right there. And just think you will pay for them to live in prison. IF they go there

• Like 1

Saw this a while ago and thought it was some poor girl getting fucked up for no good reason .. still feel sorry for dude but damn he should of fucked them girls up they were like 18 and 14 right ? Dude filming having a good ol chuckle should have his head kicked in until he flops around like a fish outta water. Getting knocked to the ground is one thing but getting stomped on the ground over some petty shit is weak as fuck.

yeah, 'dude' should have fought back, but you know what? not everyone is instilled with some ignorant ass nigger fight in a mcdonalds switch they can turn on. grown ass normal adult people dont act like rabid dogs like these two stupid nigger bitches who should be set on fire.

fuck them.

seeks/dont call me faggot, nigger.

drue down there is actually a lot of other stuff in baltimore.

shocking i know, but the best hospital in the US is there, good for when you get shot ten times, kicked in the head, or need to get gender reassignment surgery

i'd like to go back to hawaii.