Did you guys hear about the tranny handjob mcdonalds beatdown seizure fight?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading some of the comments on here I have to say I thought this shit was mad weak from the beginning. And for the people saying "I don't feel bad, he is/was a man," well.....'he' is a tranny now, and to me, beating up a tranny has got to be somewhere around the same level of doing it to a woman/child/animal. Shit, there's some gay dudes that can throw down (Earsnot?), but I can't think of any tranny I would put money on in a fight.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any Champs Sports Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the Champs Sports site, Check out the color your game section. Build out your whole kit with the options they have for you there and take a screen grab of the kit you end up with and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Nah, some bullshit. I don't give a fuck what someone did you don't kick em in head 12 times when they're on the ground. That shit better be attempted murder for real. Hang them motherfuckers cos they got NO RESPECT for life. ANd honestly if this happened "cos theres a 'dude' in the girls bathroom" that doesn't fly because if you feel intimidated "you're not the one beating the living shit out of someone" and seriously, ain't nobody tryin to peek what nasty cheese smellin lump is under those unwashed fat bitch ROLLS. done.

So it seems the white community of teh oontz is visibly upset about this situation.

First things first though those black girls have ass and I would def smash em. The thing is that I don't think it should be considered a "hate crime" that's just America being it's white self like 99% of the time. It's just female instinct. If You See a chick and you Holla at them and your girls sees you wouldn't your girl confront the other female?(or male) in this case. Shit like this happens everyday just on this day someone caught it on camera. It's fucked up. We live in a country thats filled with ignorance and hate. In the end the color of your skin won't matter. Cause we are all gonna die along side eachother soon. I myself have been fucked with for being brown, both by blacks and whites. Its all bullshit implanted in their heads that I could care less about.. Rascism is America.. All done.

im white your brown, let it go br0..

i wouldnt care if that tranny was fucking purple, nor that hes a tranny.. just because "it happens everyday" doesnt mean im not gonna give a fuck when it happens. its that attitude that keeps shit like that happening everyday, cause no one gives a fuck and its hood life and all that blah blah blah.. if i remember the story correctly the tranny said something to the dude, not the dude hollerin at a tranny. so by the "its female instinct" logic this chick got all insecure that her man was gonna leave her to fuck a tranny.. theres no excuse dude, its childish and ignorant as fuck.

edit: ya what they said, BTW seekings made good points on the last page.

• Like 1

some guys tried beating up a couple of trannies in a town near me, turned out the trannies were MMA fighters and kicked the shit out of him, there is a video somewhere. That made ma laugh.

Those dumb bitches in that video need to be shot. They didn't make me laugh, they were dumb cunts.

some guys tried beating up a couple of trannies in a town near me, turned out the trannies were MMA fighters and kicked the shit out of him, there is a video somewhere. That made ma laugh.

Those dumb bitches in that video need to be shot. They didn't make me laugh, they were dumb cunts.

Swansea WIN haha I remember that. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses--turn-cage-fighters.html

Have you seen the tranny in 'port town Dec? She makes ZERO effort, it's quite the disappointment. I don't understand why she'd go through all the abuse she must get from the scum fuck chavs just so she can wear a dress in John Frost Sq.

Guys do too.

I mean Eric G La Flare? Sounds like a fat high school kid who acts tough on the internet.

Yeah, sometimes I browse the friend lists of people I'm friends with on there and laugh softly.

"Socialite"

"Ghettohype"

"MzCandy"

"SaucyBundles" WAT

"Kisseslikecaramel-Sweetlikecarvels" FUCK

That was only like halfway through the A's, I couldn't take it any more. And I noticed one of my close homies has one too. :nope:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses--turn-cage-fighters.html[/url]

Have you seen the tranny in 'port town Dec? She makes ZERO effort, it's quite the disappointment. I don't understand why she'd go through all the abuse she must get from the scum fuck chavs just so she can wear a dress in John Frost Sq.

shit I spotted a couple, one I wasnt sure if it was a tranny or just some guy that had completely gone insane. I was surprised they survived here, sure someone would have set them on fire (that happened here the other day as well, not a tranny tho) - classy shit hole here lol

shit I spotted a couple, one I wasnt sure if it was a tranny or just some guy that had completely gone insane. I was surprised they survived here, sure someone would have set them on fire (that happened here the other day as well, not a tranny tho) - classy shit hole here lol

By the cenotaph or Nikitta? There's been an awful lot of immolation going around lately. Still, I'll not have a bad word said about the 'Port. Casnewydd am byth!

You would definitely know which one I was on about if you'd seen her though.