ATTENTION

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is on tour with Del..

That's gotta be the same nut I saw at a Del show back in 2001 or 2002.

Dude was all over the stage with his skateboard in his hand, grabbing the mic from Del at least twice every song shouting out graff writers and skateboarders.

Prancing around like an idiot thinking anybody gave a shit about him.

I think he was claiming to be Del's A&R or Producer or some shit.

That combined with the fact that the audience was 80% college dude-bro's and 19% white dudes with dreadlocks ruined the show.

I felt bad for Del after that.

Every top rated comment for the videos posted are all "REAL HIP HOP FUCK MAINTSTREAM FUCK DRAKE! BIG PUN, BIGGIE, WU TANG IS WHERE IT'S AT"

Like really dog? You would've never known about any of those people if they weren't radio hitlisters. AND they rapped in the same lyrical content as the 'mainstream' you hate soo soo much for killing your precious. Gollum lookin ass bitches. Fuck outta here.

Oh and I saw one person say big ups to Lupe, Wu Tang and BOB. Double fuck outta here.

Fuck real hip hop in it's nine element ass.

A culture of outdated white people constantly complaining and being ulta megazord corny. Fuck you.

Every top rated comment for the videos posted are all "REAL HIP HOP FUCK MAINTSTREAM FUCK DRAKE! BIG PUN, BIGGIE, WU TANG IS WHERE IT'S AT"

Like really dog? You would've never known about any of those people if they weren't radio hitlisters. AND they rapped in the same lyrical content as the 'mainstream' you hate soo soo much for killing your precious. Gollum lookin ass bitches. Fuck outta here.

Oh and I saw one person say big ups to Lupe, Wu Tang and BOB. Double fuck outta here.

Fuck real hip hop in it's nine element ass.

A culture of outdated white people constantly complaining and being ulta megazord corny. Fuck you.[/color]

Did you just say that the shit they play on the radio today is the same as the shit that was out in the 90's?

Did you seriously just say that Drake is the same shit as Biggie, Pun and Wu-tang?

Did you just say that the shit they play on the radio today is the same as the shit that was out in the 90's?

Did you seriously just say that Drake is the same shit as Biggie, Pun and Wu-tang?

Nope. You're not reading well but I see the confusion.

With emphasis on the phrase "lyrical content" (referring to bitches, money, drugs etc) alotta people seem to be saying "Today's music isn't saying anything. Yesterday's music was real and had meaning." And so, keeping that in mind, lyrical subject matter still carries over and has the same premise (the aforementioned bitches, money and drugs). Drake = Biggie? No, not at all. It's the people telling me that "real hip hop" then had meaning when, from a general standpoint, the same story is being told in a different undertone and style altogether.

Really though I could care less about an entire culture supremely underlined in being cool and struggling to find meaning. I simply don't care but do see it for what it's worth.

I hope I've cleared up my original point.

What do you mean?

Bruh, BOB is a radio hit lister, and he raps with much of the same lyrical content.

I was quoting someone who seemed to be glorifying BOB on the same level as Lupe and Wu Tang like BOB is here to save hip hop from the treacherous clutches of the evil record label execs! Dude is ultra corny, he's signed and all but I don't see him musically on the same level as the other two.

That was the general point I was trying to get across.