Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

UTAH PEOPLE

Are you 'cool'? Are you down with some Moab mountain biking shit in the least bit, or live kind of close? Get at me because I told my friend I would try. PM.

yawn.

salt lake city blows.

iv been trapped in that gayzone on two seperate occasions hating all it didnt have to offer. iv never seen a city literally turn into a ghost town on friday nights like it, then all of a sudden drodes of drones pouring out of churches everywhere you looked. that place is so weak. my dog enjoyed slcity park ranger thigh tho which was decent.

Picture46-1.png

I notice every thread about a location, COS talks about what he got in to there and usually includes a picture of his dog at said location. Watch pick any random place... Topeka, Kansas - yeah man I remember some bitch slapped me in the face in Topeka at a strip mall - the burgers there were good at Ray's, but I didn't care too much for the panhandlers right outside [picture of dog in front of Topeka landmark].

• Like 1

I live in salt lake and I've gotta say........ it fucking blows. If It weren't for my job I would've been outta here a long time ago. still debating it though. Stuck up morman fatchickhoes and a bunch of faggy douchebags with huge trucks on credit trying to touch your wiener. Moab is ok though but only if you've got a jeep.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now