Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread should be changed to is there a cheesteak in the house?

Anyways if you were a real man you would just take the pain. And not try and think of it being some other shit. Common sence just a muscle ache. Deal with it.

Problem solved/close thread

Nothing that you said makes any sense, especially to anybody who read a single post of mine in this thread.

I'm sure you have clinics, they may not be free, but I'm sure they're cheaper than going to the hospital. If not, then die; oh well. Lie on your back, straight, pull one knee to your chest, then pull your other knee to your chest. I forgot what it'll tell you. All I know is if the pain increases when your knee is touching your chest, you need to get to the hospital pronto.

Also, that is the shittiest They Live reference I have ever seen.

I actually do drink a good amount of water every day.

Maybe I'll drink some more and see what happens.

And I'll get some cranberry juice tomorrow.

With the amount of beer you report drinking on the daily, I seriously doubt you are drinking enough water to rehydrate yourself back to normal before you start drinking again. Seriously, it doesn't take much to get you well below the level of hydration you should be at.

I've had spells where I have been pounding beers nightly for weeks straight and you never really get fully hydrated again until you stop for like a week and drink nothing but water during that time.

It's not the lamb chops either, unless they were rotten.

I eat like 2 pounds of animal carcass every day and my guts are fine.

Drink zero beer and chug 2 gallons of water per day for a week and see how your side feels after that.

Nigger.

• Like 1

Gasface is right about hydration. Even if you drink a couple bottles of water a day, if you're slamming a 12 pack+ nightly, you are not really replenishing.

Gas or dehydration are my guesses, but if it persists I would definitely seek a more legitimate opinion ha

Nonsense! The beer I drink says right on the can, 8% alcohol! That means 92% water... at 11 oz of water per can, drinking a 12 pack would be a gallon of water... this dude just needs another 12 pack a night to effectively cancel out the first one.

• Like 1

With the amount of beer you report drinking on the daily, I seriously doubt you are drinking enough water to rehydrate yourself back to normal before you start drinking again. Seriously, it doesn't take much to get you well below the level of hydration you should be at.

I've had spells where I have been pounding beers nightly for weeks straight and you never really get fully hydrated again until you stop for like a week and drink nothing but water during that time.

It's not the lamb chops either, unless they were rotten.

I eat like 2 pounds of animal carcass every day and my guts are fine.

Drink zero beer and chug 2 gallons of water per day for a week and see how your side feels after that.

Nigger.

I've been drinking every night for over a decade

with the only real break being due to a month spent in jail.

You might be on to something.

Does anybody ever tell you that you have entirely too much time on your hands?

I mean at first it was funny.

Now it's just creepy.

I mean look at the amount of work you put into this shit.

You have a serious man-crush.

That was done months ago. Also, all those vids on there of you were done by various 12oz members, not just me.

you_still_mad.jpg