Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a doctor in the house?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^This is pretty a spot on description of you idiots thinking that you have to unplug something in order to turn it off.

Then again this is coming from the same morons who nutted yourselves in laughter when I mentioned the scientific fact that whales and dolphins evolved from fish eating dogs.

Nothing amazes me anymore when it comes to the collective stupidity of Ch0 heads.

There are different ways to disconnect from the internet. Unplugging is one of them. Disabling your internet connection in the lower right on Windows by right-clicking. Or on a Macbook, right clickign on the top right (wireless, etc). Also turning the computer off completely is another way.

You always like "calling your boy down the block" to confirm, why not call your internet provider (Comcast, Time Warner, AT&T, whatever) and ask them if closing a browser shuts off the internet. Then they'll tell you know, and then you can argue with them back & forth for an hour.

WHEN I STOP DRINKING WATER IS THERE STILL WATER IN THE BOTTLE?

LOLOLOLOL! YOUR POINT IS INVALID

edit - this was me being you, just incase you couldn't grasp that.

I CANNOT GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT TAKING A GUN AND BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT.

LOLOLOLOL! YOUR POINT IS INVALID

edit - this was me being you, just incase you couldn't grasp that.

And a car is not a train.

Yet both can be turned off without removing the engine. :rolleyes:

yes, but when you take out the key from the car the engine does not remove itself, either.

this isn't exactly right, but whatever i'm tired.

the internet is not a car or a train either.

i would link it to reddit, but i dont want to have my reddit account associated with my 12oz.

and im too lazy to make a throwaway.

If no one submits tonight I'll make a throwaway tomorrow when I have access to my pc (internet phoning atm). This is front-page idiocy.

No, he said he can check his email without a browser being open. Through an email client.

I'm being trolled. For real, this can't be real.

You cannnot check your email without turning on the internet (browser) first.

Just like when you click out of the internet, the fucking modem does not unplug itself.

Moron.

you probably should have quoted the rest of my post. the part where i said actually that isn't exactly right.

you're like the fox news of 12oz.