Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

Everytime I leave the internet, I have to log back on when I come back to 12oz.

If you're automatically logged on at all times then you're probably doing something wrong.

Because I'm not doing anything at all and every time I get on 12oz I have to log in to post.

And I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off.

There's a little check box under the login fields that gives you the option of staying logged in or being signed in automatically every time you visit the site.

It really isn't rocket surgery.

This thread is a train wreck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I leave the internet, I have to log back on when I come back to 12oz.

If you're automatically logged on at all times then you're probably doing something wrong.

Because I'm not doing anything at all and every time I get on 12oz I have to log in to post.

And I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off.

I'm interested in "I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off." I assume you don't mean that when you're done arguing you turn the entire internet off because that's just ridiculous. Are you saying you physically unplug your modem when you are done browsing (surely this is the best way to keep your bill lower because you stop all the downloading)? Or do you close your browser? There's a pretty big difference and might help to explain why you don't understand anything in this thread.

I'm interested in "I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off." I assume you don't mean that when you're done arguing you turn the entire internet off because that's just ridiculous. Are you saying you physically unplug your modem when you are done browsing (surely this is the best way to keep your bill lower because you stop all the downloading)? Or do you close your browser? There's a pretty big difference and might help to explain why you don't understand anything in this thread.

Anybody who's not a mouth breathing fucking doofus would have no problem understanding that "turn off the internet" means clicking on the red box with the white X in it.

When you do that, you're no longer on the internet.

Rocket science.

Anybody who's not a mouth breathing fucking doofus would have no problem understanding that "turn off the internet" means clicking on the red box with the white X in it.

When you do that, you're no longer on the internet.

Rocket science.

All you did was close your web browser. That doesn't make you disconnect from the internet.

^Says the dipshit who "closes his TV browser".

Do you also "close the browser" on your lights when you leave the house, or do you leave them open so burglars think you're home?

I dont think anyone in here said "closing a tv browser". Theo called out your tv analogy because it's wrong. Explain to us how powering down an appliance is the same as closing a web browser.

Swamp, I hope it's The Soul Tape, pretty good.

^Says the dipshit who "closes his TV browser".

Do you also "close the browser" on your lights when you leave the house, or do you leave them open so burglars think you're home?

When you turn off your lights, are you turning off your electricity?