Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm surprised they just gave you some morphine randomly. that strike anyone as odd?

I thought he was joking when he started putting the shit in my IV and said it was morphine.

I was like "nah really though, what is it?" he's like "nah really, it's morphine".

Then as he was saying that I got hit with a headrush and felt all warm and fuzzy and shit.

I think he just did that shit to mellow me out so that I'd just sign the release forms without thinking. Cause if I was in my right mind I would have argued about that "pulled muscle" shit and probably demanded some kind of scan.

And Cunt Eastwood might get his wish the way it's feeling right about now.

I thought he was joking when he started putting the shit in my IV and said it was morphine.

I was like "nah really though, what is it?" he's like "nah really, it's morphine".

Then as he was saying that I got hit with a headrush and felt all warm and fuzzy and shit.

I think he just did that shit to mellow me out so that I'd just sign the release forms without thinking. Cause if I was in my right mind I would have argued about that "pulled muscle" shit and probably demanded some kind of scan.

And Cunt Eastwood might get his wish the way it's feeling right about now.

Then go in there and say you'll pay out of pocket. But don't ever pay. Then they'll do all the scans you need.

And take a break from the drinking. 10 years straight of drinking every single day and calling a 12pack a "light night" can't be easy on the kidneys & liver. Lay off the cheesesteaks too and drink water and eat a lot of fiber/fruits/whole grains.

this is 2 days straight of nothing but water and crandberry juice.

And it's only getting worse.

Gonna try to hit up some clinic I heard about that's pretty cheap tomorrow.

Already called out of work and have no idea when I'm going to be able to go back so I'll probably end up losing my job over this.

Least of my worries.

i'm surprised they just gave you some morphine randomly. that strike anyone as odd?

haha nah. it's a doctor... that's what they do. No lie I walked into the ER keeling over in pain, turned out it was just gas... sent me home with handfuls of dilaudid... for gas... that was no longer in me by the time i left...

I had a friend when I was younger (rip) who got these bad pains once when we were out skating. He called his dad to take him to the er. Turned out his balls had twisted around each other. Had to have surgery and wear a diAper for a month.

Also had a friend who passed kidney stones. Said it was the worst pain he ever experienced.

Hopefully it's neither of those.

The way I found out was even better.

I come home from work and go into my room, only to have KGP walk in a minute later. He sits down and tells me the story in a real stoic way, and I'm confused as to why he's chosen this moment. He then tells me that he was trying to break up with his girl in the next room, and that while trying to tell him that she understands him better than anyone else she refrenced the fact that she was the only person he'd ever told about that.

Long story short, he told me (because I'm known as someone who gets drunk and likes to very loudly bust my friends ball(s) about everything) so that she would flip out crying and leave, which she did. Ever since then he tells everyone, very open about it

• Like 1

haha nah. it's a doctor... that's what they do. No lie I walked into the ER keeling over in pain, turned out it was just gas... sent me home with handfuls of dilaudid... for gas... that was no longer in me by the time i left...

i dont think that happens in australia

Maybe the girl grew up with a father who only had one nut and thought it was normal. hijacked thread is hijacked.

yeah, thats normal alright.

He lives out in the suburbs, works 2-11 everyday, and then spends the rest of his time drinking wine alone, playing videogames, and writing poetry to his girlfriend or some shit.

He's a boring old man, but he does come out and have fun still every once in awhile. He went out with Manute a couple of weeks ago and ended up puking all over himself.

205085_1970930440779_1468530417_32180673_1282966_n.jpg

217333_1970518630484_1468530417_32180000_1652800_n.jpg

WHAT IT IZ

my friend had the same pain in his side and got it checked out. turned out his appendix was swollen to the size of a softball and fucking all this organs up. got it removed out of his belly button or some shit. good he did it within a few days because that thing could have ruptured. not having health insurance sucks dick.