Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo this nurga was talking all this talk about drinking everyday and now he's saying he's sober and only drinks at night? be fucking specific dude. quit changing your life in the internet.

This is actually what I said:

I've been drinking every night for over a decade

with the only real break being due to a month spent in jail.

You might be on to something.

How much more specific do I need to be for your hooked on phonics needing ass to comprehend?

So after waking up feeling aight, as the day progressed it started up again and got even worse than before.

So I said fuck it and went to the ER.

All them pussies did was check my piss and blood, then shoot me up with morphine and tell me I'm fine.

Tried to tell me that I must have a pulled muscle or some shit like I don't know what a pulled muscle feels like.

On the bright side I was in and out in like an hour and a half.

I've never had a trip to the ER take any less than 6 hours in my life.

Fucking American healthcare system can suck my dick.

any idea how much that brief visit will cost you? also i am always paranoid after leaving the er in a timely manner, always thinking something is really wrong and they have missed something. fucking fatalist

Oh it's gonna cost me nothing.

They knew that from the gate as soon as I told them I didn't have insurance, thats why they rushed me out the door without doing shit.

So are you waiting on the results or was that it? They just said it's a pulled muscle?

What results?

They checked my piss and blood for signs of kidney stones.

I guess if it's not a kidney stone then it's gotta be a pulled muscle, thank you here's some dope to mellow you out and have a nice day.

i hate to say it but i feel bad for about opening up on a Dao. But I did and I

did it because a Dao was trying to pass judgement. Not a single thing that disappoints me

more in the world than guys that pass judgement. Females pass judgement all the time.

i think its hardwired into their genetics so they don't end up with losers; such is life.

Guys that do it are broads and should cut it out unless they are sincere. Your

best friend is fucking up bad you pull him aside and you say your piece. Otherwise its just

taking cheapshots to make yourself feel better. Keep your fucking mouth shut.

I had the pain when i was real young. Before i was fully grown... maybe 14 or 15. I drank

a lot of Mickeys. This is back when they have the widemouth hookups. A couple a day. It was

a hollow dull pain in my lower front side than never went away. Went from dull to acute actually.

Scared myself straight and it went away.

i hate to say it but i feel bad for about opening up on a Dao. But I did and I

did it because a Dao was trying to pass judgement. Not a single thing that disappoints me

more in the world than guys that pass judgement. Females pass judgement all the time.

i think its hardwired into their genetics so they don't end up with losers; such is life.

Guys that do it are broads and should cut it out unless they are sincere. Your

best friend is fucking up bad you pull him aside and you say your piece. Otherwise its just

taking cheapshots to make yourself feel better. Keep your fucking mouth shut.

I had the pain when i was real young. Before i was fully grown... maybe 14 or 15. I drank

a lot of Mickeys. This is back when they have the widemouth hookups. A couple a day. It was

a hollow dull pain in my lower front side than never went away. Went from dull to acute actually.

Scared myself straight and it went away.

its the internet brah.

youre doin it wrong.

takin shit so seriously.

i understand its srs bznzz but cmon son.