Mac vs PC, Mac Users...?

50Nine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever is cheapest to buy and at the moment that is a PC, all I do is watch stuff and go online so whats the point in spending more than the bare minimum.

Also this really put me off getting a mac, wouldn't want to risk these odds:

Mac loyalists are 80% more likely than PC users to be vegetarians, and, unlike PC fans, would rather ride a Vespa scooter than a Harley.

I'd like to see the statistics for 12oz in the user percentages by OS. I know a mates graffiti blog gets around 78% mac users. There must be a lot of tpwf vegetarian rap-taggers according to the original article.

I've always used Mac OS for my photography shit, I'd use Linux if I could but the work flow sucks and it's not practical. And I love rare meat and hate Vespas. Hah.

Same old shit though, Canon vs Nikon, Windows vs Mac, etc.. In the end everyone just uses it to whack off and talk shit online so I don't think it matters what you use.

• Like 1

ya i consider myself better than anyone around really so it was a natural progression for me.

but ya straight up if yer like me go mac otherwise you lose a little edge and really cant be the best if you dont have one.

just dont suck yourself into believing yer in the click if you dont go macbook pro tho cause your not down if alls you got is one of those white macs. just a stranger in a strange world trying to blend in when really your just wearing a bannana peel on your forhead.

I'm going to respond to those two images as I'd expect a Mac or a PC user might. I own a Mac but I don't knock PC's, although I will probably not purchase one in the future.

Mac: Thankfully my Mac's high resolution screen allows me to take in all the breathtaking detail of those last two photos, for analytical and self pleasuring purposes.

PC: FAP FAP FAP

whatever is cheapest to buy and at the moment that is a PC, all I do is watch stuff and go online so whats the point in spending more than the bare minimum.

Also this really put me off getting a mac, wouldn't want to risk these odds:

Mac loyalists are 80% more likely than PC users to be vegetarians, and, unlike PC fans, would rather ride a Vespa scooter than a Harley.

nurga please! i just finished my porterhouse fresh off the GRILLLLLL! and i'm a recent pc to mac convert. fuuuuuu.

.... so im sitting here with a mac g4 the os is mac os x 10.3.9 and my friend is like "yeeah when you get all the stuff off of it onto my external you can have it."

so i start to think "im a bit used to google chrome."

open up firefox and look to download chrome for it..then i realized that the os needs to be updated to 10.5.x or higher to work.

after googling in one fucking tab for an hour i see that the only way to update is to torrent a instalation disc. and even then it may not work because it needs to be compatible with the hardware.

understandable mac's run smooth as fuck ,and the being the longest ive ever used a mac aside from figuring out how to bypass the admin password a few years ago to help a friend sell a couple macbooks he...found and needed to sell right away.

ive found nothing but bundles and packages for updates that should be free but in the long run cost money or force you to purchase a new laptop.

i'll stick with a shit ass pc anyday ....but uh i'll keep this mac and ask yall niggas to help me figure out how to update this thing

not saying it doesnt work well..in fact it works very nicely, aside from whatever this airport shit is not working because of either a driver or hardware failure and only being able to update to a certain point without spending money