tutes

abcs

1. that dudes dick looked like an elephant trunk. NH

2. why is every thread you make about some ridiculous ghetto bad-choice life shit? didn't you almost die on IRC like a month ago? shouldn't you probably be focusing your attentions on living a healthier life, rather than paying for whores? im not your father or nothing, but damn dude.... get your life together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

200 tops. I realize this lacks ambition or imagination. Its plenty easy to find broads at the bar

that are looking for just as little as I am. Maybe i'm just getting lazy.

actually the economy is driving the market. as far as i can tell at least here 200 is

paying too much. Sub 100 seems to be the jam. Who knows what thats all about.

Either they want what they are requesting just to show up or maybe its police to

begin with or a different girl that looks nothing like the pictures shows up. Or its a

bunch of people that are trying to ambush and kill you. Read about that in the news

not even a month ago

• 9 months later...
you pay for sex when you buy a girl a drink at a bar. just expediting the process.

que the /ive got too much game to buy girls drinks oner speech.

Whenever the subject of girls/game comes up here, I always hope for the "if she has a mole or a tiny physical imperfection I'm not touching that beast with a 10 foot pole but if I posted pictures of my girl I'd be ridiculed mercilessly" speech

Yeah not hating but paying for sex anything outside of a special occassion seems like a waste of dough.

You dont have to get wifed up, but itd be alot cheaper to get some bitches drunk.

Find the right girls and theyll do just as much crazy shit as a call girl, and you wont feel like a

scum bag

/noJamesBondoner