Moving to New York City

enigmatic

Ive always been intrigued by new york being from texas. Been all over cali and parts of middle east coast but everyone said nothing is like new york. I get a rat race feeling going into Houston i imagine its that feeling x100. Been to london and it smelled like shit does it smell old? and do bums really piss krink and shit sakura solids????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you need to know anything about new york please direct yourself to the above link an read everything that mero writes in that blog. unless you're trying to get turned into white guy tostones.

Sorry, but this white guy will Vernon Schillinger your spade ass in NY like it's OZ up in that piece.

/ALL HOMO.

I don't like many places outside of Providence, but I love NY.

I wouldn't wanna live there, but I definitely enjoy my vists

I enjoy my visits there as well.

The land itself is amazing.

I could do without a lot of the people that occupy it though.

i went to NY when i was like 12 or 13 with my dad to visit an old friend of his, jackson heights if i remember right. this was back in 97 or 98, it was an okay trip but sorta boring cause we did the usual tourist shit

when i was in connecticut for submarine/mechanic school(military) we would take a train to times square to party. since it was after 9/11 we were treated like fucking royalty. we were all 18/19/20 and door guys would be grabbing us and pulling us into bars and buying us drinks and shots. even in restaurants people would anonymously pay for our meals. one guy came up to our table on his way out and put down like $200 on the table and said enjoy your meal guys. we told him that someone else already paid for it so he said go out and have some beers then. i must admit those 5 or 6 times we went was a fucking blast, but i know it was cause we were in uniform. the only things we had to pay for was transportation and hotel room(which because of our ages we would end up in some shitty ass places)

way to make me feel bad gasface. isad

be careful impersonating a military person, we were approached many times by ex military guys that were both A. bullshitting with us B. finding out if we were legit.

we even had a r.admiral tell us that he had busted someone a month before and that mofo got some time...

the womenz were nice but got kind of annoying after awhile. too many pictures taken and not enough titties in mah face

reading comprehension, re up on it homie

that's not what i meant. i meant be careful cause if you get caught you can get into serious trouble with the law

but i know what you mean about dudes getting out of boot camp and thinking they are rambo and shit. i was just a squid(navy) and have to admit that marines are the worst when it comes to that

Haha, "be careful impersonating" please. the last marine i saw around here wound up bleeding out in a parking lot after acting tough.

Same here.

My piece of shit ex-roommate used to go into stores and rack while wearing his Air Force uniform, all after he got dishonorably discharged. He also tried to show up to my best friend's hospital room while he was in a coma and tell his dad how good he was doing in the Air Force still, even though my homie's dad is Air Force himself and called him on his bullshit.

Real winner that kid was

It all goes straight to their head... and then they start terrorizing the citizens. Irony. IRONY I SAY!

And no, I know what you meant, I just said that it was silly that I could get arrested for "impersonating" something that I could, five minutes later with no effort, sign up for.

reading comprehension, re up on it homie

that's not what i meant. i meant be careful cause if you get caught you can get into serious trouble with the law

but i know what you mean about dudes getting out of boot camp and thinking they are rambo and shit. i was just a squid(navy) and have to admit that marines are the worst when it comes to that

I know what you meant, dimwit.

I just took the opportunity to expand on the topic.

Marines are the dumbest of all armed American forces.

My homie Retard Joe

:lol:

what the shit did you just say about my ears?!

Anyway, so back on topic I guess. A little word of advice to anyone moving to New York (OR even just visiting, true fact)

First thing you want to do is apply for a NY license... yes, even if you're just visiting... THEN you want to apply for food stamps... YES, even if (I cannot stress this enough) you're JUST visiting... They will give you $200 a month...