Moving to New York City

enigmatic

From Seattle.

I hear that theres a lot of snow and that everything is expensive, including the weed which apparently sucks. Not super psyched. Where should I eat? What should I do? Where should I ride my skateboard.

I want to know what kind of secrets this city has in store for me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything is awesome.you should be super psyched,cause this place is a skateboarders paradise.

It snows like, a lot...

And theres so much brick, and rough shit. I learned how to skateboard in boston though and Seattle is not california, were like the west coasts east coast as far as skateboarding goes.

But paradise? That sounds like california. Everything is smooth and waxed.

Considering that California takes up almost an entire fucking coast in a huge country, yes I would say it has more to offer than Washington does. But, I think you just watched too many videos, because the steady weather is probably more of the reason the industry was born and is based there. Not the marble paved streets of wax.

Bozo.

More so than seattle where everything is crusty/coated with broken glass and wet for half the year. I love northwest spots but come on Cali deffinately has more.

Considering that California takes up almost an entire fucking coast in a huge country, yes I would say it has more to offer than Washington does.

Bozo.

Compare just San Francisco to the entire STATE of washington and ignore all skateparks, Id skate Frisco. But your right, this is partially because since a huge part of the industry is cali based, they have a very good skate scene. And trust me I am very jealous of a lot of the spots Ive seen in countless videos.