Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Genital Herpes....bummer.

ayeplus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Genital Herpes....bummer

yea, i guess whats weird is that that shit "hides" in your spine until you have an outbreak and then shit gets real, not looking forward to crust-dick, but thats what I get for meessing around with those ne'erdowell women....

dodged this bullet so far. got kinda worried after some shit with my ex (who was the epitome of a sheisty individual). test said i'm clean, though.

be careful. theres people who fuck partners indiscriminately and will neglect to tell you about some shit like this. assholes.

HERPES

This one's simple: Don't fuck anyone with sores on their genitalia, not even with a condom. Most of the time, the sores are down around the bottom so a condom isn't going to do shit. Oh, you fucked someone with sores and now your area hurts? OK, relax, that means you have herpes, but it's not such a big deal. Everyone has herpes. Back in the 70s you had oral herpes (which you have if you've ever had so much as a canker) and genital herpes (the horrible one that made you part of a "community"). Today, "herpes simplex A" and "herpes simplex B" don't mean shit. You get people with oral herpes (simplex A) that have painful sores on their genitalia twice a month (wasn't that only simplex B?). You see, everyone is so into eating pussy and sucking cock these days that there is no longer any difference between "oral" and "genital." Today it makes more sense to say H1 or H2 or, um, H10. You have H1 if you have a genital outbreak and never see it again, and you have H10 if you get outbreaks, like, six times a year. It's totally contingent on your immune system. Doctors don't know shit. The only way you know which kind of H you have is by how many outbreaks you have. Fuck the blood tests. And no matter how bad your outbreaks are now, they are going to be half as bad next year and half as bad the year after that. If you had six this year, you'll have three the next, and 1.5 the next, and 0.75 the next, and so on. That's not so bad, is it? Also, it's only contagious when you have sores, so if you don't, you don't have to tell anyone (sure, doctors talk about "asymptomatic carriers," but doctors are all idiots who have no idea what they're talking about). Unlike with AIDS, plenty of people marry people with H10 herpes and never, ever get it. People with sores don't want to fuck anyways—they're in pain. Besides, they say it's incurable and blah blah blah, but they said that about venereal warts back in the early 90s, and now all you have to do is take some over-the-counter pills for warts and they're gone.

Read the rest at Vice Magazine: BIG WHUP - The Vice Guide to STDs - Vice Magazine

There are plenty of infected slags out there that you can play herp hot potato with, here ya go buddy.

5643358942_cff6fc3b22_b.jpg

I let it out like diarrhea got burnt once, but that was only gonorrhea

That ^ My buddy has this shit. For some reason they sent the results to his parents house. :lol:

He was drunk, crying, saying he couldn't look at his dick anymore... Ouch Thank god I never caught that shit.. Anyway he's pulling all kinds of ass from some Herp website. And he doesn't have game like that.

True scumbag shit, knowing you have that shit and spreading it.

wtf is it with these people sharing this shit and having no humility. what do you plan to get out of this shit?? "oh dog, no way you got burnt? shit bro im sorry man. can i do anything to help".

fucking lames..

You and anyone who shares your belief is a class A moron. The Internet would suck if people didn't come out and tell humiliating stories. No one is giving you their full name and their parents' address. Some dude is telling you that he got herpes.

My buddy was a virgin until four weeks ago. He met a girl and fucked her and now he has cold sores and some fucked up shit on his hands.

You and anyone who shares your belief is a class A moron. The Internet would suck if people didn't come out and tell humiliating stories. No one is giving you their full name and their parents' address. Some dude is telling you that he got herpes.

My buddy was a virgin until four weeks ago. He met a girl and fucked her and now he has cold sores and some fucked up shit on his hands.

Fucked up shit on his hands?? I don't even...

Just got over an incident where I thought I had HPV.

Good news though, I didn't have it and even if I did it'd go away eventually.

You however though, are fucked.

Don't be one of those ''I have it so now everyone will'' kind of people, if all you infected assholes just kept to yourselves this shit would die out and go away.

This* You sick fucks.

• Like 1

I dunno, I'm kinda with IHU on this one...although this story isn't even particularly humiliating, it's super vague, so we can't cash in on hilarity...there is no hysterical backstory or ridiculous follow up.

Your buddy's story on the other hand...or more like on both the hands huhuhuhuh...sounds amusing. Get him to register or post on your account to tell us.