Workaholics

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO ONE IS GOING TO PRE

from the tumnblr

Alice is Running It

Still no TelAmeriCorp Employee of the Month. Alice called us in to the conference room this morning, and gave us a real how-to. The numbers were up, slightly, but still not good enough for government, or telemarketing, work.

Homegirl was saying she thought some people might lose their jobs, but she’s weird and is always saying something; I’d trust her as a news source the same day I trusted MSNBC!

Anyway you slice it, Alice is total Boss Moves with this tactic (which higher end employees like myself clearly see it as, and don’t feel our jobs are in danger). I gotta say, my respect for her has gone up, and when she names me the first Employee of the Month in the new era, I will be sure to mention that.

Gonna spend the rest of the day drinking coffee by people’s cubicles and saying jobs are on the line, to really help Alice drive home her message. She didn’t ask me to, but she should see it as taking initiative and she’s been for that in the past

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...