Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ?!?!

north carolina rock n roll

Guest ?!?!

i think these are good bands from my state of NC.

iv never heard them mentioned here. figured i would let you guys know whats up

cornelius - wilmington north carolina, straight up dope ass mo fuckin hardcore steez. word they had some stuff on assorted porkchops i think.

rights reserved - goodness all around. greensboro kids i do believe.

catharsis - while not originially from nc i dont think, they do reside in greensboro i believe...oddly the 2 times i saw them were not in NC, werid since i live 3 hours from them but had to see them out of state. well i think its odd.

eagle bravo - yee haw. this is good rock. not sure where they are from, probably greensboro though.

i had more in my head when i started this, but iv since forgot them. oh well ill think of more later. i do know greensboro has had lots of good bands come and go.

oh yea, wilmington also had explosivo and sandy run...dont think they played outside of wilmington that much and didnt release anything, but word their shows were fun.

if anyone knows of these bands and wants to get any of their records, let me know i can help you out, if you wanna get them and you havent heard them i can still probably put you in the right direction.

support the hardcore dun.

i just noticed 3 of those 4 groups arnt even together anymore..

fin fang foom - chapel hill

archers of loaf - chapel hill

superchunk - chapel hill

the white octave - somewhere crappy

i can't think of bands of the top of my head but i know there are more metalcore/hardcore from the gso/ws/charlotte area...

Guest Good Morning Captain

You cant fuck with Catharsis.

Guest ?!?!

yea...i failed to mention bands i dont like. i dont really care for most of the other bands you guys listed but thats cool.