Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abcs

Dear AMC

On point with The Walking Dead. Even more so with Breaking Bad, now The Killing is solid as well. Good classic movies. Keep on being good at TV. I have 400 channels and only watch a couple of em. I should probably do something about that. Its a shame i cant just cancel the other 398... just keep AMC and baseball, pay a few dollars a month and use that single bar free internet that seeps thru the walls. U cant do that right? Only subscribe to a few channels?

quality stuff. I'm mostly stuck here. Put the tv on mostly for the old fella but since

Sunday I seen the Killing. Good the Bad and the Ugly, a couple Dirty Harry flicks, Overboard.

They have a solid product. Always something on there I forgot about and want to see

the killing is dope

i thought it was taking a turn for the worst within the 3rd episode but 4 put it back on track

its coming on this season. AMC every wednesday night has been re=running 2 episodes at a time of the re run

dont sleep on AMC. All day long when there is nothing but scumbag talkshows, info mercials and wendy williams, ellen, all that nonsense..... AMC comes correct with movie after movie after movie

Yea, I wish you could bundle just a couple of channels.

If it were up to me I would just cancel cable and give away the TV but in a relationship a person has to compromise.

Once about 12 years ago I was picking up a 18 pack of Bud at the market and found myself thinking "I can not wait to get home and watch Ally McBeal". This was sufficiently disturbing so I decided to give the TV to the Mexicans down the hall and live life without one.

Found that it is better for me to not have a TV, that my time was better spent and I read more.

After a couple years going without when I would watch TV it seemed like it was all a parody and super insulting. But a few years ago I hooked up with a woman and was not able to convince her and so once again TV is in my life. I gotta say that with cable and tevo it can be pretty cool and there are some shows I like.

The last 20 seconds of the season finale of breaking bad- season 3 literally had me standing out of my chair, yelling things at my TV. It was awsome.

DEAR AMC

STOP PLAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER

LIKE TERMINATOR 2 OR THE SHAWSHANK

OR COSTANTINE (UUGHHH)

Let's rehash that argument about the realistic qualities of The Walking Dead, it would no doubt propel this thread in a promising direction.

^^ zombies aren't real /thread

Spare me your arguments.

If you were trapped by hundreds of zombies, you'd be singing a different tune! And you definitely wouldn't crawl under a fucking tank

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now