Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DIRTY-DEEDS

I will give $200,000 if you promise to cure my curse

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - A self-proclaimed psychic has been charged in Orange County with taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from a West Hollywood woman in exchange for a promise to cure her of a lifelong curse.

Lisa Debbie Adams of Los Angeles pleaded not guilty Monday to 32 counts, including credit fraud, grand theft and burglary, for convincing the woman to hand over the money so Adams could cleanse her of an evil "inherited from her mother's womb."

Prosecutors say the 37-year-old Irvine woman suffered $200,000 in property loss in the scheme that lasted more than a year.

Adams had her buy $10,000 in gold bars and $100,000 in luxury goods to shield herself from the curse.

The alleged victim went to police in August 2009 and Adams was arrested on Friday.

It's kinda sad that impressionable people are taken advantage of in these situations and all, but the bigger part of me just thinks "that's what you get for being retarded and believing their shit."

It's kinda sad that impressionable people are taken advantage of in these situations and all, but the bigger part of me just thinks "that's what you get for being retarded and believing their shit."

^this

Fucking sucker born every minute.

Arrested?

This woman should be given some kind of award.

If anyone should be arrested it's the dumb ass.

35985596_d719e9fdf1.jpg

I would hate to have to walk past that every day on the way into work. Doubt the money is real but still.

Wonder how secure that security glass could be. Sure don't look secure. Looks like something

you could break loose and take to the lab.

Im tryin to figure out how this lady came up on 200K to begin with.

so psychic she couldnt for-see her arrest. womp womp

THIS

and no need to arrest her wasnt like she forced the money out of her, she willingly gave it over

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now