ewok.com

mud_buddha

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

The term king is thrown around far too loosely.

exaccttttllllyyyyyyy...........

it's funny because people have never even seen a writers tag, throw, or piece in person, and call them a "King"... the only people I see around that don't really already get called Kings or blatently call themselves kings (and deserve to be considers as) is Revok and Sever... I've seen so much fuckin work from them, intricate shit on the side of highways... nothing simple either, always putting their all into everything I've seen them do... ewok (either one of them)... have not been around long enough to be crowned... someone like TKid... SEEN... PHASE II... those are kings... and deserve to be refered to as such. There can't be 100 kings running around, just be careful how u use that word, or you make yourself look stupid around real writers (that shit might fly around your boys)... "niggas know"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i just really paid attention to the ewok battle peice..ewok .coms.shit is ill..the whole reas and out comes ewok hm..no love/heart..the whole dont sleep..thing shit is very ill..very very new york urban...reminds me of hip hop lyrcs..put on a wall...shit is visual and awesome..

oh well thats my 2 cents!

Guest airplaneFACE

damn jupiter, that ewok ultra in sheltons gotta be like '94???

u got the rest of the wall with tdee, and virus and rem i think??

good ooooooldies keepm comn , this is the stuff i used to see , before he was on some technical shit, str8 connecticut steez

Originally posted by catchthisrye

ok i just really paid attention to the ewok battle peice..ewok .coms.shit is ill..the whole reas and out comes ewok hm..no love/heart..the whole dont sleep..thing shit is very ill..very very new york urban...reminds me of hip hop lyrcs..put on a wall...shit is visual and awesome..

oh well thats my 2 cents!

Ewok.com's piece is cool, but the background has to go. Its like .com was sweating Ewok hm so hard just trying to diss him with the background, it shows he had no confidence to just burn him with his piece. Meanwhile Ewok hm came and did a straight up burner, no bullshit, he came to burn. And he did.

Originally posted by Orko

Ewok.com's piece is cool, but the background has to go. Its like .com was sweating Ewok hm so hard just trying to diss him with the background, it shows he had no confidence to just burn him with his piece. Meanwhile Ewok hm came and did a straight up burner, no bullshit, he came to burn. And he did.

Not for nothing (and I can't believe I'm adding to the discussion,) but maybe, just maybe .com wanted to insult his oppontent in a battle because he didn't like him. Call me fucking crazy, but I think that's a lot more likely scenario than he was "sweating" HM. I mean, it was a fucking battle for christ's sake.

I'm amazed at how often people complain about the insults- like .com was supposed to be nice and friendly and be all buddy-buddy with his opponent in a battle. Now I know that someone is going to come on after me and say "oh a battle is about the pieces" or "that shit wasn't fair" or some other such nonsense. Whatever.

All that side.... all this discussion is silly (and yes, I'm an asshole for continuting it.) since the battle itself did nothing. Neither of them "own" the name any more than they did before. Although in reality .com wins by default. HM doesn't paint all that much any more while .com paints like a million productions a year and bombs his ass off.

Someone hit me with a cattle prod if I talk about this again.

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

it's funny because people have never even seen a writers tag, throw, or piece in person, and call them a "King"... the only people I see around that don't really already get called Kings or blatently call themselves kings (and deserve to be considers as) is Revok and Sever... I've seen so much fuckin work from them, intricate shit on the side of highways... nothing simple either, always putting their all into everything I've seen them do... ewok (either one of them)... have not been around long enough to be crowned... someone like TKid... SEEN... PHASE II... those are kings... and deserve to be refered to as such. There can't be 100 kings running around, just be careful how u use that word, or you make yourself look stupid around real writers (that shit might fly around your boys)... "niggas know"

just for discussion's sake....who's a character king?

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

ewok isnt in alot of mags, thats why i like him, when he blows up in all the mags ill probsbly wont like it that much, like when y ou get a new cd, before its on mtv all the time, u like the music then , well, its just not personal anymore. i hope he stays on the dl, hes been around for a loooong time i know, and he woulda stayed in the shadows if he didnt go and battle the midwest ewok.

thatts my thoughts.

Guest kIRosKi

niiiiice

ewok.com has an inovative style with the third dimmension that no one can touch (accept maybe suk and the fx cats)

Who's that sick kid from Fort collins? Oh ya, Mar one! hes fucking sick! Gotta give some luv to Gum. Cooks(ash), MAR, ................ and the list goes on.

I like both Ewok and Ewok.com. Both of their styles are wicked. I just paticipated in a mural at this skate park in Minnesota where Ewok (HM) pieced at, he was part of the production, and see him do his work was very interesting just how he does his letters one at a time instead of completing the name and then working on the invidual letters. I will have flix up soon of thr production. Others whom worked on it were DENZ, MINES, SATAN, HELL, MEMO, EARS, KLUTS, & STUN. All i did was work on the backround. Ya know how it is.........

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

I agree that many people through the title king around, but thats just graf. With so many styles, writers, there will never be just one. Oh and about the MSK writers. Mad Society Kings! And you can respect someone and feel they are top notch without seeing all their shit in person.

Re: Ewok.com vs. Ewok.hm

Originally posted by whizkidspace

I am sorry but the Ewok.com shit on that wall, although sick technically, fails to provide any evidence of his deserving the name. Ewok.hm went to that wall and busted ill shit with no beef in the theme, just cheese. Cause thats what name beef is, just cheesy. The quality of his color choices and just the design itself conceptually crushes Ewok.com. Ewok.com was probably sweating hard and could only keep thinking to himself how much better he was, he let the ego seep into his shit and it just comes off arrogant. No one likes the arrogant shit, unless they are arrogant. No beef towards either of them, but who gives a fuck if they gots the same name. I am feeling Ewok.hm for getting loose. You can actually see their personalities shine through their work. Which one's ego looks affected. Sorry dot com'ers get to uptight about their shit. To busy running around licking stamps and networking mag fame I guess. Tragic.

whatevers clever.

cant agree with you more, ewok.com's shit was deffinetly sick work and he can probably burn just about 80% of new york writers but that ewok.hm shit was off the hook i never seen anything quite like it, its simply original and the flow is out of this world. heads up dotcom'as

enough said..........mud buddha on point with this one

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Not for nothing (and I can't believe I'm adding to the discussion,) but maybe, just maybe .com wanted to insult his oppontent in a battle because he didn't like him. Call me fucking crazy, but I think that's a lot more likely scenario than he was "sweating" HM. I mean, it was a fucking battle for christ's sake.

I'm amazed at how often people complain about the insults- like .com was supposed to be nice and friendly and be all buddy-buddy with his opponent in a battle. Now I know that someone is going to come on after me and say "oh a battle is about the pieces" or "that shit wasn't fair" or some other such nonsense. Whatever.

All that side.... all this discussion is silly (and yes, I'm an asshole for continuting it.) since the battle itself did nothing. Neither of them "own" the name any more than they did before. Although in reality .com wins by default. HM doesn't paint all that much any more while .com paints like a million productions a year and bombs his ass off.

Someone hit me with a cattle prod if I talk about this again.

Guest MRBURNS

you kids need to get a life..all i hear is "ewok is gassed" he's not the real ewok, the real one is from milwaukee..blah blah blah. guess what. when your good, your gonna have friends, fans, and then theres the rest, and the attention that u give him, that he doesnt ask for, is the proof that he did his thing. how about u kids paint as hard as he did for 10 years instead of hating on him because he did it. i've seen his flix, where are yours?

Guest airplaneFACE

post some old stuff of his, like the iof era, when he used to paint with rem and jeck an jive waaaay back

Archived