ewok.com

mud_buddha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

YODA!...

Ewok, is ill, that spider man wall is ill but out of all the times i seen it, i never noticed that little kid with a ball on the one roof until today. I also like that YakBallz and other sick shit. Also that spider man walls size is a representation of my:crazy::P:D

• 1 month later...

Ewok.com vs. Ewok.hm

I am sorry but the Ewok.com shit on that wall, although sick technically, fails to provide any evidence of his deserving the name. Ewok.hm went to that wall and busted ill shit with no beef in the theme, just cheese. Cause thats what name beef is, just cheesy. The quality of his color choices and just the design itself conceptually crushes Ewok.com. Ewok.com was probably sweating hard and could only keep thinking to himself how much better he was, he let the ego seep into his shit and it just comes off arrogant. No one likes the arrogant shit, unless they are arrogant. No beef towards either of them, but who gives a fuck if they gots the same name. I am feeling Ewok.hm for getting loose. You can actually see their personalities shine through their work. Which one's ego looks affected. Sorry dot com'ers get to uptight about their shit. To busy running around licking stamps and networking mag fame I guess. Tragic.

whatevers clever.

Re: Ewok.com vs. Ewok.hm

Originally posted by whizkidspace

I am sorry ...

whatevers clever.

Did you dig through a million pages of posts trying to find this just so you could talk about that battle? This thread had to have been on page 15.

Re: Ewok.com vs. Ewok.hm

Originally posted by whizkidspace

I am sorry but the Ewok.com shit on that wall, although sick technically, fails to provide any evidence of his deserving the name. Ewok.hm went to that wall and busted ill shit with no beef in the theme, just cheese. Cause thats what name beef is, just cheesy. The quality of his color choices and just the design itself conceptually crushes Ewok.com. Ewok.com was probably sweating hard and could only keep thinking to himself how much better he was, he let the ego seep into his shit and it just comes off arrogant. No one likes the arrogant shit, unless they are arrogant. No beef towards either of them, but who gives a fuck if they gots the same name. I am feeling Ewok.hm for getting loose. You can actually see their personalities shine through their work. Which one's ego looks affected. Sorry dot com'ers get to uptight about their shit. To busy running around licking stamps and networking mag fame I guess. Tragic.

whatevers clever.

This post is fuckin dope... ewok.com and real ewok are both dope writers. so fuck all the beef u cant even say whos better that the other because there styles are both so different so big ups to both sides of the holders of the EWOK logo:loopy:

Guest airplaneFACE

stamp licker? EGO maybe, but stamp licker?

you just dont know what your talkin about. sorry to break it to ya, cuz you sound like your kind of a smart guy, the stamp licker part doesnt fit ewok .com , although ewok hm has strong ties with lsd mag. did your genius ovr look that? and how they put in hm fr8s with the likes of sien5, sento, cavs wallnuts an other classic fr8 hitters to "bring them up" to the platue that they can never be on unless they print it in there own mag. c'mon, your a smart guy, how can you overlook such obvious stuff. your too busy lookin into whos "ego" is shining thru in their styles. lol

if you are so intrieged with the beauty of the moon, and cant manage to take your eyes off of it, you will fail to see the beauty in everything else around it.

anyone got old ewok flix like 95-96 when he was pushin iof and rokin ct with rem(df) belz(iof) jeck(iof) jive(df)and so on...........old norwalk or shelton shit???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or that prod. he did for gtv5(?) in new haven

Re: more

he's got letter form and creativity

Originally posted by mud_buddha

http://www.bemflix.com/brooklyn/bkewok_ultra.jpg'>

and look at that fill-in

i'd still side with ewok hm on that battle though, because .com's background isn't cohesive at all, and the arrogance is just annoying and has no artistic merit. hm's color schemes, ability, and aestheticness is just better. but the piece on .com's is fresh too, don't get me wrong. better than anything i could even think of doing.

Guest CRone
Originally posted by ?!?!

that yakballz shits nice. where is it at.

hes good at rhyme skillage aswell.

YakBallz is a (good) rapper on the Def Jux rap label. El-P owns it, Aesop Rock is on it also. Chances are that is a CD cover.

Archived