Whaddup oontz

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any T Mobile Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the T Mobile site, Check out the new Nokia Astound. Take a screen grab of the Phone and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

As much as I was leaving this whole project open-ended to the users, I'll just say flat out that I wasnt thinking of a reddit-style website. If you want to experiment with a reddit-style site for Channel Zero, I'll make one.

I was thinking of something more for the users who take the time to find articles and things that they like, then sharing them on 12oz. Or the people who only follow specific threads, or contribute religiously to the day in pies/meals superthread. And the users with their own blogs but dont have the viewership they could get if blogs were combined like 12oz has on their front page. Repackaging the whole system into something a little sleeker, providing more features and options, and throwing in the concept of doing all this for-profit, would (IMHO) make people take what they post more seriously and the overall quality of content would rise up.

I'm just playing with ideas at the moment. Im kindof shocked everyone's so ignorant to the value of user generated content.

I hear you...it's really annoying how there isn't a way to create new threads to share interesting articles or things you like.

Also I can't believe there isn't a subscribe function for those who only follow/contribute to specific threads. Weird.

All bullshit aside I can kinda see what you're saying, but serviceable features for what you're talking about are already in place, and the forums have an overhaul coming as it is...

However, the whole "doing this for profit" thing is ridiculous. I don't give a shit if I don't make money by posting on 12oz, I still enjoy myself.