Whaddup oontz

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it is. Who else is tired of looking at message boards? Just me? The format hasn't changed since first created in '94.

This is just an experiment. Lots of bugs to work out. Maybe if it goes well 12oz'll pick up the idea and polish it up. Nh.

@Kmart: Thats an easy fix but it's down the list of things to do.

@Symbols: The format of this forum hasnt changed since the software (php based bbs) was created in 94. The only technological advancement in the last 17 years has been props. haha. You think about how long every other social media/community based website went unchanged... myspace lasted 5 years before being completely repurposed???

@Swindle: Not just one page. I was thinking of it being its own website instead of just a forum, propagated and controlled by 12oz members. Its an experiment tho, so for now it's just a different/updated way of posting/viewing content, but we could add different features: Make comments more HTML-rich like threads, add an ecommerce site for users to sell their shit.... basically if forums/community based website were invented in 2011, what would they look like?

@Gat:Bush: Why not just make Ch 0 more useful?